Chapter 12

I look in the mirror at my appearance.

I'm wearing a faded pair of light blue denim skinny jeans, a girls muscle shirt that says 'sweater weather' on it, and girls army boots.

My hair is alittle wavy, but not crimped.

My makeup isn't over done.. it never really is, but I actually put on eyeliner on my top lids to make my eyes stand out.

I out alittle lipstick on but wipe it off to just leave alittle bit of stain, than I apply some lipgloss.

I finish my makeup and look at the clock.

"Hey Emily are you ready?" I ask, Emily said she would go with me so it wouldn't be awkward for me to be alone.

She walks out of the bathroom and smiles.

"Yep." We grab our belongings and leave.

-------------------------------------------------------

We pull up and have to park in the road.
"Ready?" she asks, I nod and she opens the door.

Tons of kids my age stand all around us, Emily isn't the only adult though. Yeah she is. But she isn't THAT tall so nobody will notice! I hope.

The rooms are overwhelmed with girls who dress way to mature for their age and guys who think they're too cool for school.

"Emily. I feel overdressed." I joke nodding to a group of girls flirting with 3 guys.

She laughs

"Me too." She agrees

We walk to the living room and I find Rachel's friends sitting around Chandler, Rachel is sitting on his lap.

"Oh, hey! Thanks for coming!" Chandler says noticing us and standing up; pushing Rachel to the side.

"Thanks for inviting us." I say embracing him. I wonder if Rachel knows about our on screen kiss?

"Of course! Well make yourself at home, food and drinks are in the kitchen, bathroom is just down the hall first door to your right and if you need a breather the back yard is open, oh and there's a trampoline." he winks at me

Rachel walks up beside him grabbing his hand and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Hi Rachel." Emily smiles

"Hi Em." she replies

"Guys this is Rachel's friends, Liberty, Carlie, Charlie and my buds Luke and Noah." he introduces us, I catch Noah's eye, ignoring the others. He must be older, maybe 16?

He looks mature for his age. Light brown short hair, hazelish blue eyes. Pretty built in muscle too.

He smiles at me and looks down kind of shy, I try and catch his attention again but he doesn't look back up.

"Alice?" Chandler says.

"Huh. Wait, what?" I question

He turns around

"Noah?" he asks, looking kind of worried.

"Yeah, he's cute." I admit. Chandlers cheeks get red.

"Oh he has a girlfriend." he adds immediately.

"No he doesn't. Come with me I'll introduce you." Rachel smirks beginning to walk toward him.

Why is she doing this? why did Chandler lie and say he was taken? jealousy?

"Hey Noah, this is Alice. Noah is quarterback of the football team and Alice is on the walking dead with Chandler." she introduces us.

"Well, get to know eachother." she pushes us together slightly before quickly walking away.

I take a glimpse back at Emily but notice Chandler isn't very happy, he looks... sad.

"Well, do you want to go outside?" he offers, I accept and we walkout.

------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter! I will update longer tomorrow, Noah is Played by Cody Allen Christian who plays Aria's brother on Pretty little liars. And I made up Luke *i think* and I also made up Rachel's friends, if you read my other books you can tell I used my 3 main character names Liberty, Carlie and Charlie from them haha