01- After three dreadful months.

Different shades of Him

NO SILENT READING PLEASE.
VOTE!

___________________________________

01— After three dreadful months.

“Life is never hard under the protective shades of our parents. The struggle starts when we decide to move out from that shade.”

— Saumya Tripathi

“If only you were here,” staring at the clear sky with little stars twinkling almost brightly, I muttered. “There is nothing the same with you both leaving us,” the welled-up tears in my eyes felt too heavy to carry. “Life has been so hard without you both.”

It happened inexplicably. 

One movement we were fervently emitting family: just the four of us: no worries, no stress, no pain, no grief. Nothing. Just pure elation and extreme euphoria skirting around our household. Patently, yet another plausible pronounced merry family.

LIFE- it gives you chances, a lot of them of that sort, to amend your mistakes. Mistakes that you would have made in the past whether you did them purposely or unintentionally. But at some point, it did happen. Whatever, they are a part of life without them we learn nothing. We can never become wise without it. Mistakes need to be made for people to grow emotionally, maturely and psychologically. 

But, did life also give you a chance to bring back a dead mortal human to life? 

The result will certainly be a no. NO, of course not. It could never, unquestionably happen in this twenty-first century. 

“Dah- dah!”

Coming back to the present day, Albeit unwillingly, I smiled sadly seeing my baby brother surrounded by a small mob of kids playing happily. However, there was this piercing pain in my abdomen at the loss of our parents. If our parents had been here they would have enjoyed themselves as well. Just like the way we used to have in the past, cheerily. My vision blurred at the thought of them once again. It had been three months since that dreadful car incident but it simply seemed like yet a matter of yesterday.