Part Two.

However this is only the 1st part of the novel. Let me know in the comment box of my YouTube channel if you like it. I will upload the 2nd part of the novel as well.

The link of my YouTube channel is in the bio!

___________________________________

Did you see my trailer for the novel I made?

Haven't? Then, what're you waiting for? Go have a look and don't forget to subscribe and comment your reviews there.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR REVIEWS THERE!

___________________________________

Part two.

It was now beginning to drizzle slightly after the full-blown downpour, however, not after a long period, it started to downpour heavily yet again with a bellowing cold- chilly wind, promptly. It was too cold and the downpour was not making it any better with the chilly climate and cold air. Despite my layers of clothes, I shivered. Oh, how I had loved the rain when it used to pour on our foyer with my parents sitting by my side sharing cheerful movements of nostalgia. Bringing my hasty mind out from the rejoicing thoughts which I had shared with my happy family back to the ugliest truth of life, I blinked rapidly trying to change the vision that had me breaking into even more little pieces.

Venturing my groggy eyes to look outside the window for the familiar face of my uncle, but to my dismay, I met with unknown faces of the group of people that were already buzzy in their own little world.

I sighed deeply. My shoulder slouched at the desperate attempt to glance out of the window now and then, in need of finding my uncle but to no avail. Why wasn't he here yet?

Merely, a sudden feeling of anticipation surged through my arteries, making my heartbeat erratic with such a sudden fast pace in my chest that my every breath came out shallow and hard. It was excessively difficult to breathe. Trying my unruly breath to quiet down, I breathed through my mouth; inhaling and exhaling the fresh air to calm my nerves down. But the nagging feeling was gut-racking and palpable. What was happening? I clenched my fist before rubbing it gently on my chest as I continued to breathe in haste.

Sweeping off the altered beasts of thoughts and the speeding of the heart, I tried focusing on sending the unruly other assumptions to the back of my mind. Now, this was not the time! I screeched in my mind.

With trembling hands and a shaken mind, I took deep breaths and rubbed my chest lightly to cool off my throbbing bosom which felt rather heavy and uncomfortable- again.

Did something happen to Uncle on his way here? I wondered fearfully. No! No! I reassured myself. If that was the case then how could he still not be here? The low voice at the back of my mind spoke, making me disturbed more than I already was. Still comprehending the unbidden messed up situation I was in, I did not know when my eyes clashed with his; where my persistent mind and unconscious eyes were hoping to find my uncle with open arms and a smile on his tired face to come and receive us and not the strange man who I had to escape from early be there at his spot instead. Staring coldly at me. Wait for what?

I blinked. Must I be imagining things now in stress?

For a few seconds, while staring at him, my heart started racing even more than it could ever have raced before. Then all of a sudden it stopped promptly, I stared without breathing, my enlarged, round eyes held agony and fright within them which expressed nothing but fear. For an instant, I felt like it was only my startled mind playing silly games with me, but when the impulse died and I blinked rapidly to clear any vague identification of the person, I stopped dead.