Part two.

NO SILENT READING PLEASE!

VOTE ATLEAST!

___________________________________

Part two.

"Hey, ssh! Don't be scared," he sounded panicked, literally. His eyes looked crazed.

Panicked? Seriously? Even in my aghast state, my mind seemed to question his sanity. Was he bipolar or what?

He stepped closer wanting to come close. Instinctively, I stepped back farther and farther away from him.

"Please don't be afraid," he whispered again as he took another step closer.

"Hm? Come here little one I wasn't going to hurt you. I promise. I won't even touch you now," he said softly as if talking to a child.

I shook my head slowly but rapidly in negative.

Pausing in his steps, he comprehended me for a few seconds prior to turning his face slightly diagonal.

Moving up to the bed with a deliberate unhurried pace, still staring at me. He went where my little brother was. And to my dismay, he went up to him and with a swift pace took Shaurya up from under his arms, carefully. Cradling him to his broad chest, then placing his bulky arm under his bum to steady him in place. Securely holding his milk bottle with another hand helping him in drinking.

I stood, nonplussed.

"I will not hurt him. Now would you prefer to come, little one?" He asked tenderly, his dark obsidian eyes soft. "Besides he is too soft to cuddle," he added, slightly smiling as his dimple deepened.

I stood stiff and stunned. Fear crept inside me, up to the roots of every single hair on my scalp.

I bobbed my head up and down vigorously at him when my daze got cleared and the situation seemed to revolve in my mind that- my baby was in the arms of a brute.

Shaurya looked too tiny in his arms.

"Come," he said softly, nodding, assuring me. Only if he knew he was doing the exact opposite.

This time I obeyed him without hesitation, eyeing my brother.

"Y-yes, sir?"

"It wasn't that difficult. Was it? And, please don't call me Sir."

Ignoring his question instead, I asked,

"Can I t-take him, Sir?"

Ignoring the part of my question too, he asked his own: "Why?" He asked suspiciously, eyeing me.

"It's his b-bedtime, Sir." My lips wobbled yet again at his sudden impassive visage.

"But he does not look sleepy at all to me," he said after examining my baby, minutely.

"B-but it is his sleeping time, Sir, if he will n- not sleep now, he is going to catch a mild cold t-tomorrow."

"Hmm. Therefore, should I give him to you?"