Part Two.

Today's my BIRTHDAY! So enjoy this long update!

Part two. 

There's that obnoxious leech! 

Hazily but fastly, I made my way to his way. 

“He is okay.”

“He should be okay.”

“He must be okay.”

It was until I saw what was waiting for me that my heart froze at the sight. My brother was crying— sobbing in his arms, restlessly. Fastening the pace, I tried to reach sooner with my heart breathing fire with each heavy step. A relieved sigh escaped knowing at least he was okay and breathing. 

Upon reaching, I berated, still wet from the rain, "What do you think you're doing? Don't you know how to take care of a baby!” Breathing heavily, I barked at his back. “Give him back I say!" Hearing my loud voice, he turned almost immediately. 

"Ah! Look who is here! I thought you would never come,” he jested. “You took your time, didn't you?” He waited for my reply. “Let's get moving. Shall we?” Tightening the hold on Shaur, he added, “We all were waiting for you!" Gesturing his spare hand at the other companions he had with him, he said. I stood there. "You are already wet. I don't want you to catch a cold either. Now, do we?“ His eyes were glued to me. “Let's proceed, shall we?" When I didn't reply, he waited a bit more. He asked me instead, blinking at me innocently like he was talking to a very close friend of his.

Close friend! Ah, my foot! Never! A little voice at the back of my head mocked me even in this perilous situation! Shaking my head from those distracting talks, I breathed and— I gaped at him. 

Who did he think he was? Ordering me around!

I did not know if I was being gallant or overly stupid but there was a scalding pain— fire within me that was coming out— on him. 

For him! 

Although, he was to be blamed in the very first place! Who was he to order me around?

No one!

Why did he pester us into coming with him? Who was he even?! 

"Let's go! Shall we?" Opening the door of the car, he said, staring intensely at me, waiting for me to sit, however with a crying brother in his arms— still. “Obey me and he will be yours,” he compromised, watching my attention towards his arms. “I don't compromise but for you, I will. Only if you obey me.”

My heart was on fire. 

“There is just this one condition I want you to agree to. Nothing more.”

But it hurt too! 

Without my Shaur in my arms! There were many questions inside my mind which needed answers. Many of them. However, I was alone— alone in the pack of the awaited wolves. Impassive-faced wolves with their eyes under those black shades which hide the monsters they were. Which had hidden what kind of monstrous devils they were.