Copyright disclaimer.

I sincerely request you, not copy this novel or publish it on any other websites of yours or any other online site under your name. As you can see I really have worked hard for this book.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means without my prior written permission. Note that this is an ongoing story, and therefore subject to change. All copies published are copyright-protected and the property of Saumya Tripathi.

Reference to real persons, places, or events are made in fictional content and are not intended to be defamatory, or in any way factual. No copyright infringement is intended.

___________________________________

Forming scenes in mind is not a big deal.
Alas, but writing down your exact same wondrous imagination in words and then in sentences which could make sense while reading.

Writing a book is not damn easy. I appreciate all the writers here, I respect them greatly from the cross of my heart ❤and I definitely salute them for working hard and going ahead in their passion for writing.

I respect and salute the writers out there and encourage them to go ahead with it and continue to share their hard work with us.

I respect my voters!