Part two.

NO SILENT READING PLEASE!
VOTE!

Part two.

It must have been sixteen minutes or so since I had been hiding here; behind an enormous, tall, thick maple tree which was on the left side, not far away from the guarded main gate where two very tall and sturdy men stood erect and vigilant at either side of the gate, perhaps guards. The main gate was rather mammoth in size and potent looking. The arm length of the gate must have been thirty feet (that would be eleven metres) and the width must have been twenty (that would be 8.5) perhaps. But, that was not all. Not at all. Not even remotely close. The size of the house was massive and it was a five-layer multi-storeyed home. However, what baffled me the most were the different sorts of trees of all sizes that were covering the house in a protective shield like a mother hugging her child in a perilous situation. The sight made the whole house look greeny, airy and stunning. Whereas, the straight path leading to the main gate from the house was made of limestones that shone brightly under the moon's light. The house was in between the trees with a straight path leading to the main gate and on either side of the house was heather with different colourful flowers which were blossoming hither and thither.

The sight had me gobsmacked.

It was worth seeing the sight. It was such a marvellous house.  

A chilly air tore me from the astounding ogling that stood before me and made me realise the dangerousness of the event I was in right now. Sneaking out from the given room in which I was staying till now and up to the stairs and then the foyer wasn't hard as Fatima speculated. No- one was there. Perhaps, sleeping. It made me sigh in relief and that was how I reached here behind the tree from the back door. It was rather obtrusive but my heart was hammering in my chest the whole time though. Finally, I was about to succeed in escaping. 

Where was she? She should've been here. Shouldn't she? She had told me herself that she would be here, then where was she now? Has she been caught?

After waiting for quite a long time, I was almost in a panic-stricken state until I saw Fatima from behind the tree where I was sitting. Sprinting straight up to the guards in nothing but a full nightgown that was even opened from the front and was giving the full view of her neckline and fair chest; where no- maiden in her right mind could even think of doing such things. On the other hand, she did and however, looked perturbed and terrified. 

I ducked my head more behind the thick maple tree. And signed in relief. However, only faint voices were what I heard from where I sat, but peaking at Fatima and her exaggerated manner in which she was elaborating something horrible, and from the guards' exasperation, I frowned and gaped. Was she acting? Or something really bad had happened to her?

Oh! No, please Shiv Ji don't let anything happen to her. She was my only hope. Please Shiv— 

I stopped my beseeching as I saw the guards pacing away in spurt before having said something to Fatima hurriedly.

When they were no longer in sight, she turned herself fully in my direction and when our eyes clashed. Heat sprawled on my cheeks in an instant at the lack of her clothing. However, she swiftly signalled me to come to her with a mere gesture of her index finger. I complied without any hesitation by emerging from the hidden place; that was behind the large maple tree and approached her at quite a fast pace with a sleeping toddler in my arms.