Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*Author P.O.V*

Harry ran after the brothers. His snout staying close to the ground so he can follow their scent. He needed still help with this whole werewolf stuff and they were the only two he could count on. Plus, he was tired of being single and he didn't want to be rejected by his mate. He knows that they barely know each other but he didn't care about that. He just wanted to be loved. He came out onto a street to see the brothers walking inside of a house that was crowded with people. Harry quickly went inside and was sworm with so many scents and noise. His eyes took in everything and that's when it came to him that this was a pack house. He read about it being full with so many families and friends that lived with each other. All eyes landed on him since he was the only one in his wolf form. Everyone could see the distress in his eyes as he looked around the house for his mate.

"What are you doing here?" Niall asked coming out of a kitchen with a sandwich in his hand and a bottle of water in the next.

"I don't care about us not knowing nothing each other. I want to be with you. I know I'm new to this whole werewolf shit but you're the only person I trust and I want us to get to know each other." Harry said inside of Niall's head, making him flinch.

Harry had no idea that he had said that to Niall as he moved toward him. He nudged his head against Niall's hip and closed his eyes. He then heard a thump on the floor. He let out a sigh as Niall's hand came in contact with his head. He didn't care that he was seen as desperate at the moment in front of everyone. His body was on fire when Niall's lips came in contact with his head. He opened his eyes when Niall cleared his throat and was then led upstairs and into a bedroom. Niall closed the door once they were inside and then sat on the bed. He was waiting for Harry to change into his human form but after five minuted he was still the same. Niall gave the omega a helping hand by mentally helping him change back. Harry laying on the floor with pain going through his body like waves. He sat up a few minutes later and covered his junk. A blush being present on his face while Niall offered him his food.

"Transformation takes a lot out of you." Niall said, watching with a smile on his face as Harry gobbled down his sandwich.

"Is this your bedroom?" Harry asked standing to his feet making sure his junk was still covered.

The alpha nodded his head while picking at his nails. It was like a bell went off in his head as he grabbed Harry's wrist tightly and yanked him over. A gasp escaping Harry's mouth just as his eyes met Niall's dilated ones that slowly turned a darker shade. He didn't know what was happening at the moment. He knew that he should have got some more books to know if he should be around Niall or if he needs help. His nose caught on to his scent that seemed to grow stronger by the minute. He let out a whimper as Niall's grip got tighter. The omega stood still as Niall sniffed his neck with a low growl. To Harry it seem like Niall was going through his heat and that's when a bell went off in his. Niall was going through a rut, which Harry didn't know much about. He had heard and seen the word from time to time. He also knew that people, mainly a omega, shouldn't around them if they're not mated or in the mood for sex. Harry took a deep breath and looked around the room so he could try and defuse the situation.

"Your wolf is very different from you." Harry whispered with a chuckle, trying to slowly move away from Niall's iron grip."I can tell you don't really go off of his instinct much."

"So?" Niall asked before he started to roughly kiss Harry's neck, feeling his veins bulge against his skin.

The omega's ears picking up on the sudden change in Niall's voice. He swallowed thickly then closed his frighten green eyes as he was laid down on his back. His hair covering some of his face while his hands grip the duvets tightly. This wasn't suppose to happen. He wanted to ask Niall out on a date and get to know him then have their proper first kiss. He didn't want to be around Niall in his rut until they properly got to know each other. The scent of his distress growing stronger that it drowned out Niall's hormonal scent. Zayn was quick to come in the room from the scent and help Harry from under Niall, who had been mentally battling his inner wolf. His hands gripping the devuts that his nails gripped through the thick fabric. He didn't want to go through his rut because he knew that he was going to mark Harry. Moreso, a alpha is very violent during through rut and he didn't want to put Harry through that pain. It was way to soon for that. That's why he will continue to take his pills to stop his rut from happening. He knew it would lessen the chance of having pups but he wanted to protect his mate. He was glad that he knew how to control his wolf most of the time. This time being one of them as he stood on his feet.

"I'm so sorry about that." Niall said going in his draw and taking out his pills.

"It's fine." Harry said seeing Niall take the pills dry before putting the bottle back."We uh barely know each other so uh do you maybe want to go on a date?"

"Of course he would." Zayn butted in as he grabbed Harry's shoulders and turned him toward the door."He'll be at your home to pick you up at six so dress to impress bud."

Harry nodded before Zayn took him downstairs and out the front door. He gave Harry a quick hug and handed him a pair of boxers before closing the door. Harry looked down at the boxers before slipping them up his legs. A smile coming up on his face feeling that they were a perfect fit. There was kind of a problem though. The walk home in just his boxers, meaning everyone he walk pass will see him and some might even try to hit on him. He prayed nobody felt the need to record him or take a picture. He would never be able to live that down if he saw it on the internet. He took a deep breath before heading home. He thank god that today was a nice and warm day or else he really would have been screwed. He tried to use his wolf sense to listen out for any type of threat around him. He also tried to sniff it out because he read that actually works best. He made sure that he took the easiest routes where a lot of people wouldn't be able to see him. He made it home without running into many people, which he is grateful for. He went inside and headed for his room to pick out his clothes.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

So Narry is going to go on their first date. It's going to be someplace that I am really going to enjoy writing about. I hope you all will enjoy it too. I try not to do the same type of dates so those of you who read half or all my stories where do you thing they're going?

Bye my Hallelujah Money.👽💀💩