Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Author P.O.V*

"The veins in your body are bulging like crazy. Your body structure is changing right before my eyes." Harry said as he took a step to his mate and lightly ran his fingers along the pulsing veins.

"You don't feel it?" Zayn asked and Niall shook his head while looking down at his body."Shift right now."

Niall nodded his head then slowly lowered himself to the ground feeling his skin ripping apart and his bones shifting around. It was painless and fairly quick, which added on to the shock factor of his mate and brother. His wolf shook its fur before licking at it. He watched as his brother came over to him and start to exam him and touch him. He didn't find or feel anything out of the ordinary. He took a step back and motion for Niall to transform back but he didn't. He didn't hear what his brother was hearing at all. Werewolves have good senses but Vampires were even better so adding the two made Niall far more superior. He could hear and see the woman who had bit him and he took off after her. She didn't notice that he was coming because he was so light on his feet and she was more focused on the wounds on her. Niall had never killed someone but right now he had wanted to. His wolf leaped up in the air with its mouth opening wide with a light to its eyes. The female vampire turned around just as Niall pounced on her and bit into her neck. She fell to the ground and tried to push him off but failed horribly. She screamed out in pain and punched at his snout.

Niall in the inside really didn't want to do this; however, his wolf very much so did. Of course, Niall wanted her to pay but not in this way. He could see the panic in her eyes as he was now exposed of her spine. Vampires were immortal but as Niall ripped out her spine through her neck he came to the conclusion that he can make them mortal. He was able to make his wolf submit so he could transform back to his human form. He felt the vampire's hands that had gripped his back at one point slide off as she died slowly. He got off top of her and wiped at his bloody mouth desperately. He glanced around him to see if anyone saw him. He saw that he was in the clear and ran back to the pack house completely naked. He didn't stop when Harry reached out for him. He ran up to his brother's room since his old room was taken. He slammed the door close then started to pace in the middle of the room. He felt disgusted at himself. This wasn't him at all. This was all that fucking vampire fault. She made him into this monster. He didn't want to be this. He turned around to face the door when it opened and he saw his mate and brother come through the door. Harry came over to hug him when he saw tears gather in Niall's eyes.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked, rubbing Niall's tense back with one hand and running his fingers through his blonde hair with the other hand.

"I just killed the vampire who bit me." Niall whined out then placed his head in the crook of his neck.

"This is why you can't have pups while you have vampire blood running through you. They can put Harry in danger and the rest of the world. You'll be messing up the balance of life." Zayn explained, glancing between Harry and Niall.

Harry had started to think when Zayn had said those words. He didn't take his pills in at least four weeks, which meant that his heat was very much coming soon. He knew that he would have to go get some pills real soon. He didn't want to give birth to pups who could basically wipe everyone off the face of the planet. What he didn't know though was that since Niall was a part vampire now medicine or alcohol doesn't affect him anymore. That meant that the pills he took to hold off his rut didn't work anymore. Mates have their rut and heat around the same time so Niall's rut was about to happen soon as well. Neither of them could tell since they took the pills for so long. However, Zayn could smell their scent circling around him, which is why he said it. There was going to be a problem though since he didn't know how to get rid of the vampire side of Niall without killing him. That's if he could even kill him. He would have to find a way to stall Niall's rut also. He rubbed his temples and cleared his throat to grab the couples attention.

"You guys really can't tell right now but Niall's pill don't work on him anymore so he's going to go into his rut very soon. His scent is already getting strong by the minute and Harry your heat is coming too. You two will definitely have to be separated until I'm able to fix everything." Zayn stated, causing Niall's eyes to grow wide.

He couldn't believe that this was happening to him. First it was the whole hybrid thing and now he can't be around his mate because he could seriously do damage to him. He just really wanted to punch something right now because life wasn't being life fair at all. He wondered why life was doing him like this. He's never done anything bad in his life that's if you don't count what he did like ten minutes ago. He let out a groan then left the pack house to head home. He just wanted to sleep everything off. It wouldn't fix anything but it would give him enough time to clear his head. He heard someone running up to him and before he had time to react the person grabbed his hand then intertwine their fingers. He calmed down knowing that it was his mate. He looked over at Harry to see him smiling at him then reached over to kiss him on the lips. Harry was worried but he wasn't going to let that show even though Niall probably feel it coming from him. They made it home with Niall going to the bedroom to get ready for a very much needed nap.

"Do you need anything?" Harry asked while coming into the room messing with the rings on his fingers.

"Cuddle?" Niall questioned, holding his arms open as he sat on the bed with Harry smiling bright at the gesture.

"Of course." Harry replied before getting in the bed and being the little spoon while Niall was the big spoon.

"Before we end up separating, I'm going to take you ice skating since you've never been and since I have some free time from work." Niall said which made Harry smile even more.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Well well well. Looks like more bomb shells keep dropping in this story. I would say don't worry about it but I feel like when I say that now I give away too much shit so with that being said I'm not going to say anything at all. Thoughts? Predictions?

Bye my Get Home.😥🙌🏃