Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*Author's P.O.V*

Jade yawns as she opens her eyes. Her arms and legs stretches out. She looks around the room before she starts to whine. Her entire body hurts but she can't say anything since she is a baby. Harry starts to groan out in pain. The heart monitor starts to show a increase in his heart rate, which puts the alpha and the doctor on edge. Jade starts to cry just as the omega starts to scream out in pain. Niall is torn on what to do. He wants to help his daughter but at the same time he wants to help his mate. He doesn't know what he can do to help him them so that really makes him upset. The doctor calls in a nurse to bring him a needle. The nurse comes in with the needle and hands it over to the doctor. The needle is place against the baby hybrid's arm before it is push through her skin. She jumps then lets out a scream with Harry crying in pain. The doctor starts to take notice of their reaction and starts to form conclusions in his head. He pulls the needle out of Jade's arm once the needle is fill with her blood.

"Take this to the test machine. Don't let anyone else know about this and if you find something do not do anything until I get there." The doctor tells the nurse as she grabs the needle and leaves the room.

"What is happening?" Niall questions, taking his daughter away from the doctor.

"I think that Harry and the babies are connected deeper than any of us can fathom. Whenever they feel pain or anything, that feeling is ten times worse for Harry and visa versa. Your mate connection may be screwed up due to this. This also messes with your connection with your babies, alpha." The doctor explains as they watch the omega calm down and relax from the pain.

Niall's eyes grow wide and he takes small steps backwards. He looks at his daughter then at his omega. There is only one thing that he can think about. This is his fault. Everything that has happen to Harry and everyone else around him up to this moment is his fault. He has hurt so many people ever since he became a hybrid. At this point it does not seem like his life would be getting any better. He leaves the room quickly then makes his way out the hospital. He needs some fresh air right now. He walks over to the spot where he had attacked the male from his pack. He puts his back against the wall and tries to calm himself down. After a while, he looks down at his daughter to see her snuggling up to his chest with her thumb in her mouth. He smiles at her and he can see her eyes light up.

Suddenly, he hears loud ringing in his ears. His knees starts to wobble and he shakes his head to try and get rid of noise. His eyes catch a witch walking over to him with a glare in her eyes. He knows that the noise is coming from her. The royal werewolf suddenly appears beside her and this causes the alpha to lift his eyebrow up in confusion. The ringing makes him drop to his knees while gripping his daughter tightly. He will keep her safe no matter what. The two come over to them with the royal werewolf taking Jade out of the alpha's arms. The witch uses another spell, which causes the alpha to fall onto his stomach and grip the side of his head. The pain is unbearable. He can't even form thoughts or make any fluid movements. His eyes are close so he doesn't know if anyone is seeing this to report this or to come over to help him. The pain stops and the royal werewolf takes this time to speak.

"I have been watching you and your babies Niall. I have had the entire pack and other packs keep a eye on you as well. I tired everything in my power to not come to my dreadful conclusion. I looked through all the books from history and current books. None of them help. Sadly, I have declared you a threat to every life on this planet since you are able to kill a vampire and is way more powerful than anyone. I can't let you or your pups create anymore hybrids or get the chance to kill innocent people so I have to get rid of you all. Your mate won't be harm though." The royal werewolf says with Niall trying to stand up but the witch forces him back down."Sorry but you leave me with no choice."

The royal werewolf looks at the witch and nods his head at her. She smiles at him before using a spell to bring a female over to them. The royal werewolf and the witch take a few steps back so they won't look like they are apart of what is about to happen. The female uses her nail to cut her neck to draw blood. The moment the wound is open the alpha sits up with his fangs coming out. His eyes turn a deep red and his muscles grows bigger. He wills his mind to not give in. He knows what the royal werewolf is planning and it makes him sad but very upset. He stands to his feet with his hands grabbing the female by her shoulders. She starts to scream and push the hybrid away, which draws some people's attention. The scratches that she inflict on the hybrid heal in the blink of an eye while a crowd forms near them. Nobody makes a move to help since the alpha is radiating so much fear and disgust from people.

"Someone please help me! He's a hybrid and he's trying to kill me!" The female shouts and the hybrid lets out a deep growl.

Jade starts to whine as she looks at her father. She can feel the distress and angry in him. She those feelings causes her eyes to become red and her eyebrows showcase angry. Niall can feel that, which makes him look over at her. He is proud but also disappointed. She shouldn't be feeling any of this at such a young age. She is suppose to be home with both her parents and her siblings living a calm life. Unknown to them, Harry feels these same emotions as his daughter. He doesn't know why this is happening, which puts him on edge. He wants to get up and check on his mate and his daughter but the pain stops him from doing so. He doesn't want to be the reason for something happening to them. Unknown to him, his daughter is put to sleep and his mate starts to lose his inner battle.

"I can't. I won't. Please stop this. My pups and mate need me. You can't do this to me. This will cause Harry so much pain. He can't be alone in a time like this. He just might end up killing himself." Niall says quietly with his eyes slowly landing on the female's neck and his mouth waters.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I just notice this story is almost over. Holy shit. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye my She Twerkin.😴😟😧