Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Author P.O.V*

It's been a month since the incident with Louis and Niall. The blonde hybrid was lucky that Louis didn't remember anything about it but only them talking in the building before the blonde had left. Niall also had gotten closer to Louis and found out that he wasn't a bad guy at all. He drinks way more blood now than before from animals and people. He didn't want to come to terms that he would have to do that more but he eventually did. The more he consume the more his personality change. He didn't let anyone tell him what to do or try to hurt him. Of course, he is still nice but he knows who he needs to be aggressive around. He had gotten a lit fitter as well. Instead of having a small two pack, he got a nice six pack. There is nothing he can't do now thanks to the vampire blood in his system that gave him a few perks. Everyone around him are either attracted to him or intimidated by him. There is no inbetween with him unless the person is a part of his pack.

The couple are currently sitting down on the couch comfortably watching television. Niall's back is press against the back of the couch with a pair of grey boxers on and a tight, plain, and black shirt. Harry is inbetween his alpha's legs with a long shirt on with a cartoon version of barbeque food on the front of it. His lower half is cover in a pair of black sweatpants with the string missing. His hands are smother inbetween his thighs to keep them warm since December is near. He knows about the Louis incident because Niall really didn't want to keep secrets from him. However, that makes Harry feel guilty because he didn't tell his mate how he feels about the whole not being pregnant thing. It makes him feel really depress due to him thinking that something is wrong with him. Every time his alpha goes off to work or due something for the pack, he'll sit down somewhere and watch videos about birth and babies. It only adds on to his sadness and he knows that but he can't help it. Every single day he thought about it like a broken record is inside his head.

"I saw that you have an appointment with the pack's doctor. Is everything alright Harry?" Niall says once the show goes on commercial.

"Oh yeah. Just going to get an annual checkup." Harry states after some thinking.

Niall nods his head then put his focus back on the television. His hands just find themselves resting on his omega's stomach and Harry tries not to show his surprise. The alpha really didn't notice what he is doing as his hands start to rub Harry's stomach. That motion is enough to bring the omega to tears instantly. It isn't fair to him how everyone around him is popping out babies left and right and here he is with nothing to call his own. There has to be something that he can do to fix this. The omega really hopes that the pack's doctor will give him the right answers he is looking for. The alpha takes notice of the sadness in his omega and turns him a little bit so he can look at him. Harry is quickly trying to wipe away at his tears but Niall already sees them. He is very confuse on what could have cause his mate to be this sad. He picks at his own brain to see what he could have done wrong and finds nothing. He then tries to go through his mate's mind but is instantly block off.

"Harry, there's something definitely wrong with you. Please talk to me so I can help." Niall says, wiping away the remaining tears on his omega's face.

"I'm just a little bit upset that I can't get pregnant." Harry mumbles and Niall lifts his eyebrow up at him.

"Who says that you can't get pregnant? I'm sure you can." The hybrid explains and Harry laughs sarcastically.

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that we've had sex like fifty times so far. It really fucking hurts seeing everyone around me bring a tiny human into the world but I can't. That's all I want at this point. I fulfil most of the things I want in life. I just want someone to continue our genes and know how they were born from great people." Harry explains, holding back more tears that wants to come.

"Come here." Niall says gently then pulls his omega into a tight hug while rubbing his back.

Harry pushes his face into his alpha's neck and let's out a sigh. His heart feel a little bit better now that he is able to get some things off his chest. He also let's his mate into his mind now instead of blocking him out. The alpha goes to give a kiss to the side of his omega's head but there is a loud bang on the back door. Harry jumps at the sound and Niall instantly goes into defense mode. He gently sits Harry on the side of him before going to the back door with ears on high alert. There is more loud banging and Niall let's a low growl rumble in his throat as his eyes turn red. He opens the back door to see a brown eyed male stumble into the house with tattoos all over his arms. Niall doesn't waste anytime and grab the shorter male by the shoulders and push him against the wall. It didn't take long for the hybrid to know that he's a beta. The stranger is cover in bruises and has blood at the corner of his mouth. Harry stands at the end of the hall looking at the scene with wide eyes.

"Don't hurt me. I'm a rogue and I only want to find another pack to be apart of. My old pack is trying to kill me. I promise I don't want any trouble." The stranger says quickly hearing howls outside the house.

"Well you certainly did bring your troubles with you judging by the howls. Harry hold him down. If he tries anything, you know what to do." Niall says before heading out the back door and seeing three brown wolves looking at him.

"What's your name stranger?" Harry questions not holding the stranger down at all.

"Liam. I really don't mean any harm so if you can tell your alpha to ease up that would make me feel a lot better." Liam explains, using his torn shirt to wipe the blood from his lip.

"Don't worry about him. He's like a teddy bear once you get to know him." Harry says as Niall choke slams one of the wolves into a tree.

The two other wolves run at him and bites him in both of his shoulders. He flips one over his shoulder and slams his foot down on its neck. The other one is thrown into a tree and Niall growls at them with his back hunch and his fangs on full display. The wounds on his shoulders heals quickly but the wolves don't take notice of it. There isn't much holding him back from going into his werewolf form. He knows it'll be a quick and easy kill. They didn't know what he is capable of and it makes him smirk. The three wolves get up from the ground with their fur cover in dirt. They make sure to remember the hybrid's face before they run off with their tails between their legs. Niall's appearance goes back to normal and he goes back in the house. He starts to freak out when he doesn't see his mate or the stranger where he last left them. It didn't take long for him to hear them in the kitchen and he goes there ready to become aggressive. He enters to see his mate giving the stranger some coffee and a croissant. The bruises on his face are clean and some of them cover in bandages.

"Meet Liam. He's apart of our pack now." The omega states with a smile on his face and Liam gulps at the face that Niall gives him.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? So Liam is finally introduced into the story. So we have the final five in this bitch.

Bye my Bartier Cardi.🐍🐺🐦