Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*Author P.O.V*

The couple were sleeping peacefully not being aware of the two males that had entered their home. It was when that one of the males sneezed that the omega had woken up. He wiped away the little bit of drool that had spilled on the side of his mouth. He heard another sneeze downstairs and he was quick to get out of bed. He didn't think about waking up the alpha and have him go check out the noise. He left the bedroom and quietly made his way to the kitchen. He went over to the rack of utensils and grabbed the biggest knife he could find. He was ready to defend his home no matter what. He senses had kicked up while he tried to pinpoint exactly where the sneeze came from. He heard hushed voices in the living room and knew one of them in a instant. He came into the living room and turned on the light to see Zayn talking with one of the oldest royal werewolf. The male had sneezed again pointing to the flowers that sat by the window. A chuckle left Harry's mouth as he placed his hands at his side.

"You guys scared the shit out of me." Harry stated, making the two laugh and hold up their hands in defense.

"No we just came to have a chat about what is currently going on with you and my brother." Zayn explained, taking a seat on the couch with the royal werewolf.

"Oh okay. I'll go get Niall then." Harry said and left to go get his mate.

Niall had woke up the second Harry had set foot inside the bedroom. He let out a yawn and scratched the back of his head. He felt well rested as he got off the bed and went over to Harry, who was holding his hand out for him to come over. The two made their way downstairs and sat down next to Zayn and the royal werewolf. The four of them started to talk about the situation. So far, there was nothing that they could do to try and get rid of the vampire DNA inside of the blonde alpha. They had given him potions but he felt the same after every last one of them. Niall tried to focus on the conversation but Harry's scent had made its way into his nose. It didn't help that Harry was laying his head on his shoulder. He could feel a tingle within his stomach and chest. His hands had turned into fists and he had tightly closed his eyes. It was as if the more he focused on it the more stronger the scent got.

The trio didn't seem to be paying attention to him at the moment. He really just wanted to give in and hear his omega loudly moaning and whimpering his name out. He just knows that the noise his omega would make would be the best sound in the world to him. He licked his lips and tried not to let out any type of pleasure filled noise. It would be very embarrassing to let out a moan in front of the royal werewolf. This was his first time meeting him as well so he didn't want his first impression to be bad. He could feel his boner pressing into his zipper, which made him feel frustrated. His hands made their way to his zipper and was about to undo it but he stopped himself. He really hope his precum wouldn't leak through his jeans and embarrass him even more.

"Niall, you alright?" Zayn asked, noticing his little's brother heavy breathing and closed fists.

"His rut could happen any minute and Harry's scent isn't helping at all." The royal werewolf explained causing him to get a confused look from Zayn and Harry.

"Harry's scent isn't even that strong for it to trigger his rut unless his heighten senses are in overdrive." Zayn said just as the realization came to him.

"It's fine. Let him go into his rut. I don't want him to hurt anyone so we can spend a week here mating." Harry said while playing with his fingers and taking his head off of Niall's shoulder.

"Are you positive? You know that'll trigger your heat right?" Zayn asked and Harry nodded his head with a nervous chuckle.

"I think we should let Niall mate with someone else so they can get pregnant and we can study the baby to make sure that you're safe if you were to get pregnant." The royal werewolf stated and Harry's face instantly turned into anger.

That had to be the most idiotic thing he has ever heard in his life. He will most certainly not let his mate fuck someone else just to see what would happen. He most definitely would rip whoever his mate fuck into pieces if it ever happened. Niall was his and his only. If anyone even thinks about coming on to him, they would feel his wrath and it most definitely wouldn't be pretty. He really wanted to mate with Niall now. The royal werewolf and Zayn has dismissed themselves, making sure to lock the door. Harry turned his head to Niall, who had seem to be having trouble with trying to keep himself under control. Once a rut hits, there's no escaping it for the alpha or the person he chooses to do it with. Harry was about to reach his hands out and cup Niall's cheeks but his mate had gotten off the couch. A confused look came up on Harry's face, seeing his mate shaking his head and backing out of the living room slowly. The omega got off the couch and went over to the alpha, who seem to be shaking now.

"I can't do this with you. It's my first time and now I have vampire blood in me. It won't end pretty for you." Niall explained through clenched teeth.

"I don't care about me. I just want to help you." Harry stated his inner wolf hating that he was being rejected by his own mate.

Harry back the alpha into a wall and pressed his body against his. His lips came onto the alpha's neck and kissed it softly. He jumped when he heard his mate's fists come in contact with the wall, creating two holes inside of it. He felt Niall's hands on his waist and started to relax his tense body. He almost let out a laugh when he heard Niall trying to stifle a moan. He could feel that his heat had started to come. He was completely terrified because he didn't know how to please anyone let alone himself. He was just going off on what he saw people around him do. He blushed deeply when he felt Niall's dick poking his thigh. This is something he definitely wasn't use to. He let one of his hands travel down to his boner and lightly ran his fingers over it. When he felt Niall squeeze his waist tightly with a deep growl, he let out a whimper. The whimper was a mix between pleasure and fear. He was about to go and kiss his mate but Niall moved out of the way. No matter how much he wanted to give in, he simply couldn't.

"I know you're scared. I am too but there's nothing we can do and I'm most definitely not letting you fuck someone whose not me." Harry said with his possessive side springing free.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Niall asked, looking up at Harry who nodded and leaned in to kiss him making it a slow and passionate kiss.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Yup. You guest it. The next chapter they are going to mate. I'm sure you guys know what the result is when it comes to mating. Those who don't know then I guess you'll just have to wait until it happens or until someone tells you.

Bye my Younger Now.👠👞👟