Chapter 40

Chapter 40

*Author's P.O.V*

Niall walks into his home with his mate in his arms. He makes his way to the bathroom so he can properly clean him up. Once he is inside, he strips him of his clothes then gently places him inside the bathtud. He turns on the warm water and waits for it to fill up. While he waits, he stares down at his mate. There is so much he wants to say to him but at the same time he doesn't want to say anything. Talking only confirms just how real and final this is. He starts to bathe his mate, trying to remember the good times they had only. The bath doesn't take long so he soon finds himself resting his mate down on the bed.

He dries him off then goes to find him some clothes to wear. He hears the front door open and the sound of children running in the house. He is a bit confused because as far as he knows Camren is there only child that they got back. He dresses Harry then positions his body as if he is in a casket. He leaves the room while making sure to close the door. He comes down the stairs and is soon engulf in a hug by six arms. He looks down and sees Abigail and Jade. His eyes grow wide but he hugs them back as best as he can. He looks over at his brother, who gives him a smile.

"Turns out Abigail went through the same thing you did in the cellar and one of the royal werewolf's helpers return Jade because she felt bad for taking part in it." Zayn informs while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"What about Mia and Josh?" Niall asks, pulling away from the hug but still keeping a hand on them.

"Unfortunately the royal werewolf flew them out of the country and we have no leads on where they could be. I tried asking the royal werewolf but he had bit the dust a few minutes after you left." Zayn answers as a slight frown appears on his face.

"Can we see dada?" Jade questions, looking up at her father with a big smile on her face.

"I didn't tell them about his passing but I told them about what he was like and showed them pictures of him." Zayn explains, seeing the hesitant look in his brother's eyes.

"Umm dada is res-" Niall cut himself off when he hears the floorboards squeak quietly.

He rushes to the bedroom when he hears a shatter of glass next coming from there. If he had a heart, he is confident that it would stop beating right now. He opens the door to see the lamp on the floor and Harry standing near it with his eyes wide. The omega looks up at him and gasps. They were so surprise to see each other but for different reasons. Both of their eyes swell with tears as they slowly start to move to each other. When they are close enough, they hug tightly. Their tears flow heavily, feeling like one. They pull away after a while but not before sharing a kiss.

"Please tell me this is real. This has to be real. I can't be going insane right now." Niall says with his hands trembling at his sides.

"I was going to say the same thing. I thought I was dead but here I am breathing and moving." Harry responds as he touch his own body to confirm.

"How are you even alive?" Niall questions, cupping his mate's cheeks while looking into his eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe I've turned into a hybrid too." Harry answers as he leans into his alpha's touch as he starts to stroke his cheeks.

"That can't be because I still hear your heartbeat and your aura doesn't feel different." Niall replies, looking around the room just in case someone had came in and did something to him.

"I guess we'll have to have Zayn run some tests on me then." Harry says then resting his forehead against his.

"Dada!" Their children scream while running into the room and hugging the curly hair male.

Harry is very surprise to see them. He crouches down to give them s better advantage. He tries to hug them as best as he can with a laugh as they try to snuggle their face into his neck. He thought that he would have never seen them again. However, he does realize that he is missing two of his children. He checks the room to see if he just miss them but he didn't. He listens out throughout the house in hopes that he would see them but that doesn't happen. He pulls away from the hug then gestures for his children to go with Zayn, who stands in the doorway. They listen without a second thought. He looks back at his mate to see him wiping away his new round of tears.

"Hey it's alright. I'm not going anywhere anymore. You will always have me and our children by your side." Harry reassures while pulling him into his arms again.

"I know it's just maybe my blood did save you after all and maybe it could help Liam. I couldn't have him die twice because of me." Niall replies, making his mate coo at him.

Zayn takes the children out of the room as the two share a kiss. The kiss turns into a steamy one within seconds. The two of them realize now how long they haven't been intimate with each other. They know that this probably isn't the most appropriate time to be doing this but they really need this. With that in mind, Niall goes to close the door and lock it before the two make their way on the bed. They don't say anything. Their eyes say everything that they need to know. Everything that they did was slow and gentle. There was no need to be fast and rough. They have had enough of that in a non sexual way for the past week. Three months had passed after that with so much happening.

Zayn and Xena were expecting twins and a wedding very soon. Liam had came back to life proving that Niall's blood makes someone who consume it immortal. He had also found his mate and she was just like him. They were planning on getting pregnant in a few days. Louis is the new royal werewolf and a very better one than his father. He currently doesn't have a mate but he isn't really focus on finding his. He wants to focus on himself for a while. Camren, Jade, and Abigail had started school and their parents found out that Camren is an omega, Jade is a delta, and Abigail is an alpha. Niall and Harry were doing great. They never gave up on finding their other two children. They found a lead for Josh and was currently getting ready to go after him.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? Thanks for coming on this journey with me. I appreciate all the support. None of you went unnoticed unless you're a ghost reader.

Bye.