Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Author P.O.V*

The date between the two males went very well that they went on three more after that. After the third date, Harry had asked the blue eyed alpha to come and live with him since it was mandatory. They had been together for two months now and they really gotten to know each other better. They were at the stage where they could share a few kisses from time to time. They both were terrified of the whole mating and marking process though so they held off on that. They never really thought about it either since they both were on the pill. The only time they thought about it was when one of the pack members made fun of them because they were missing out on something magical. They were right too since mating and marking brought mates closer to each other where they could feel exactly what their mate was feeling. They could also get a better read on where their mate was exactly. The two did feel bad about that because that was really helpful when it came to certain things.

Harry had obviously went back to work since he was use to everything now. He understood everything that was possible for him to know about being a werewolf. He also learned a few things about other creatures as well so if he encountered them he would be prepared. He didn't encounter as much as he would like since there were not that many of them as there were werewolves. He was currently on his lunchbreak waiting for Niall to come and join him. He was hungry as hell so he knew if his mate didn't come in the next ten minutes he was going to eat his half of the food. He scrolled on his explore page on Instagram to see so many werewolves sharing that they were pregnant. He put a fork full of salad in his mouth and chomp on it feeling a bit sad but happy at the same time. Meanwhile, Niall was walking in the forest from the pack house with a smile on his face. He had gotten some time off from his job meaning he could spend a lot more time with his mate. He suddenly heard a crunch behind him and he turned his head. He didn't have much time to react since a female vampire appeared behind him and grabbed his arms. She laughed loudly then ran her tongue over his neck slowly.

"I thought we came to a agreement." Niall stated while trying to get away from the female that gripped his arms tighter.

"All the other vampires did but I didn't." The female said before roughly biting into Niall's neck.

His inner wolf was howling and was so desperately trying to get away from her but it was no use. It was as if a hot knife was placed on his neck with it slowly breaking his skin. The venom from the fangs slowly started to fill his veins causing him to shiver and let a scream out. His scream rung through the woods with a few of his members from the pack catching on to it. They were in their wolf form in a instant and running to where the scream came from. Niall knew this was the end for him and he definitely wasn't alright with that. He had just found his mate and he wanted him to have his pups. That thought alone made him pull his neck away from the fangs, which caused them to rip along his skin. That had to be the worse pain he has ever felt in his life. He didn't let that stop him from turning his head and biting the female on the shoulder. She screamed loudly then let his arms go. The other members of the pack came just in time with two of them biting into the female's thighs. The assault didn't last long with her throwing them off of her and running away in lightening speed. Niall gave his friends a weak smile before his knees gave out and he collapsed to the ground.

Harry had came just as Niall blacked out. He dropped to his knees next to his mate and cupped his cheek with a sigh. He placed his ear next to Niall's heart and let out a breath of relief when he heard his heart still going. It, however, was beating abnormally fast. He pulled his ear away and kiss his mate's forehead but before he could kiss his lips a pair of hands grabbed his arms and pulled him away. Harry glanced at them like they were crazy but they just ignored it. A whimper wanted to leave his inner wolf watching his pack members pick up his mate and carry him to the pack house. Harry followed close behind them while biting away at his nails. He prayed that whatever happened to his mate wasn't fatal at all or he didn't know what he would do with himself. He watched as they took Niall up the stairs and into a room when they got to the pack house. He saw Zayn come from out the kitchen and make his way up the stairs.

"Is he going to be alright?" Harry questioned while following after Zayn, who let out a sigh.

"This never happened before. A wolf consuming a vampire's blood. We need to run some tests on him." Zayn said before opening his bedroom door.

"I'm fine. No tests." Niall claimed with a big smile on his face while clamping his hands together.

"I thought it was something fatal." Harry said then throwing his arms around Niall's neck and holding him tightly.

"It still may be. We can't just take his word for it. We need to do some tests immediately." Zayn explained then took the two down to the basement.

"I don't think Niall would lie about being alright." Harry defended while watching Zayn grab a blood bag from a freezer.

"You haven't known him as long as I have. He most definitely would. You guys haven't marked each other either so you really wouldn't know. No offense to either of you." Zayn stated then open the blood bag and gave it to Niall."Drink it."

Niall glanced at him with wide eyes before slowly looking down at the blood bag. He couldn't be a vampire. It didn't work like that. You had to be born a vampire from two vampires. A itchy feeling surfaced in his throat as he looked at the red liquid swirling in the bag. He didn't know why the smell was making him so thirsty. He dipped his index finger in the blood then took it out. He slowly brought his finger to his mouth and sucked on it. His eyes grew wide when the substance hit his tongue. He pulled his finger out of his mouth and brought the blood bag to his mouth. He started to gulp it down with some of it falling down the sides of his mouth. He finished it off in no time then wiped the remains from his mouth and licked it off. He dropped the empty bag to the floor and leaned his head back. He closed his eyes and focus on the sudden energy that was running through his body. It felt really good as he made his hands into fists then opened his eyes again. He left so light as a smile came up on his face and he glanced at his brother and mate.

"How is this possible?" Harry asked, taking a step back at the new color of Niall's eyes.

"He's a hybrid I guess. That's the only possible answer for this. I don't know how this could effect the lives of everyone on this planet." Zayn said, scratching the back of his head.

"Nothing will happen to anyone. I promise." Niall said as his vision got blurry then he leaned against the wall with a groan.

"We'll see after this." Zayn said then took Niall out to the backyard with Harry biting on his bottom lip since he bit all his nails off."Strip."

"What why?" Niall asked, wrapping his arms around his waist and taking a step back.

"Just strip and shift." Zayn said with a roll of his eyes and Niall slowly took off his clothes making Harry gasp at what he saw on his mate.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Niall is a hybrid now. I wonder how this is going to play out for everyone in the story. I just now noticed that my life was like Fuck You Better because this guy kept trying to talk to me and be my boyfriend when I knew he had another girl and he still tried. I'm just like bro I would fuck you because you attractive af but I know  your a fuckboy and your morals in life isn't right at all so I'm gonna have to pass. Today he's still trying to talk to me. Anyway, comment any predictions.

Bye my I'm Better.👮👲👷