Chapter 39

Chapter 39

*Author's P.O.V*

She looks so much like Harry that it pains him. This moment felt like it took forever to happen. The last time he saw his children they were newly born and now they are two years old. He knows that they grow fast but he wasn't expecting this fast. Just her being two he knows he missed so many important moments. Her steps, words, changing her diapers, bathing her, playing with her, and more were taken away from him. His mate even missed all of that. He is grateful that she knows that he is her daddy and not the royal werewolf. He hopes that he hasn't put some bullshit into her or his other children head.

"What happen to you?" Zayn asks once he comes outside to see his brother, his niece, and Liam.

"A fucking witch took me away then killed Harry and Liam. You have to find Xena and tell her to fix them." Niall answers, sitting his daughter down then standing straight.

"How did this happen? We had everything planned out carefully. It shouldn't have ended this way." Zayn responds while picking up the dead beta.

"This is all his fault. All the pain, sadness, death, and anger wouldn't have happen if he wasn't so insecure and power hungry." Niall says before stomping his way to the royal werewolf.

Camren tries to follow behind him but Zayn grabs her shoulder. A pout comes up on her face but she doesn't move. Meanwhile, the hybrid gently pushes Louis away from his father, who starts to wake up. He knows that neither one of them are going to try and fight him. He can see the need to protect in the beta's eyes though. He points a finger at him to stay there and he does. Everyone knows what's going to happen. They would do the same if the royal werewolf fuck them over like he did Niall and his family. With that in their mind, most of them goes back home with three of them staying behind.

"That's my father you plan on killing." Louis states, a low growl rumbling in his throat like thunder.

"I don't care. If he lives, he's just going to come after me over and over again." Niall explains then proceeds to punch the royal werewolf a few times in the face.

"Hold him back." A member of the pack says while nodding their head to Louis and two other pack members did so immediately.

"So this was you guys plan all a long." Louis says as he tries to get out of their grip but fails.

"Don't worry about me son. Just finish what I had started." The royal werewolf tells him before he is grab by the neck tightly.

"We can just lock him up in the cellar forever under heavy security. He doesn't have to die." Louis pleads, trying to look into the hybrid's eyes so it could work.

"This poor excuse for a werewolf doesn't want to hear that. He just wants to kill because it gives him power." His father informs then spitting in the hybrid's face.

He's push onto the ground before his knees are broken. He howls out in pain while holding his knees. His eyes glare at the pack members that he practically raised let this happen. He figures they are afraid of the hybrid so they just going along with this. That upsets him because they are letting a monster and its creature live among them as if they won't attack them in the future. He can already see this pack coming to an end very soon. Nobody can guide and protect them like he can. Maybe his son but that's a strong maybe. He can see him look away from his torture with tears in his eyes. He sends a mind link, telling him that he loves him.

After that, he feels a heel being press at the middle of his back. He tries to shoo it away but a deep push and twist from it makes him paralyzed. He lays limp on the ground while trying not to show too much weakness even if he's going to end up dead soon. The hybrid crouches down in his vision with a smirk on his face. He tries to turn his head so he can't look at him but it's no use. That gets a laugh out of hybrid, who then starts to punch at his face repeatedly. His nose breaks and the left side of his face is cover in cuts that are gushing blood. Some of the blood gets in his eyes making it hard for him to see.

"Enjoy bleeding out dickhead." Niall states before stabbing him in the stomach then standing to his feet.

"He didn't even kill anyone." Louis mumbles, falling to his knees when he's let go.

"My mate's blood is on his hands so he has killed someone!" Niall yells before knocking him out.

"Fuck man chill. You've already killed his father and beat him before. He's just grieving." Zayn states while walking over to him.

"He just wants to find reasons to hurt people. I never intended on killing Harry and I can't kill you because you're immortal. Your daughter was a simple accident. I thought she and the rest of your children were immoral." The royal werewolf wheezes out, choking on his blood a bit.

"You're suppose to be quietly dying out." Niall hisses at him ready to just kill him quickly now.

"Niall I really tried. I found Harry and I tried everything in my power but it was useless." Xena says as she comes out of the building with sad eyes.

The anger Niall's has evaporates as he looks over at her. There's no way that her powers didn't work. She has to be joking. Witches are healers. Harry is going to walk out of the house right now with a big smile on his face. He rushes inside the building then makes his way to his mate. He comes over to the bed then pulls his upper body into his lap. He hides his face in his cold neck trying not to sob. He doesn't want to bury him. That will destroy him so much mentally and emotionally. He just wants to keep him in their bed back at home. The bedroom door opens but he doesn't look up.

"I'm sorry and I really wished that it would have work. I've done it so many times before." Xena says with Zayn following after her into the room.

"You don't have to apologize because I know you tried your best. I should have taken him to a hospital." Niall responds, wrapping a blanket around his mate.

"Daddy." Camren says while running into the room but stop when she sees both of her parents.

"Zayn. Please take her out of here. I don't want her to see him or us like this. I'm going to take him home and clean him up and then you can bring her there." Niall explains then they all leave the room and he starts to slightly cry.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

We have come a long way y'all. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.