Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Author P.O.V*

It's been four days since their first time having sex. Four days of nonstop thrusting, growling, moaning, and nutting. The omega had twenty orgasms in those four days. It was painful yet pleasurable. The alpha only had ten orgasms since he didn't use his dick all the time to get his mate off. He was very exhausted though. His body had received a lot of bites and scratches but they healed in a blink of an eye. Harry did end up marking him, however. The bite was placed on the side of his neck and was not going anywhere anytime soon. He currently was laid out on the bed with his mate taking a shower. He didn't know how Harry was so energetic after everything. The house was a complete mess. The two had did it on the couch, in the shower, on the floor in the hallway, and against the wall next to the front door.

All those places were damaged badly. There were holes in the wall, picture frames and paintings knocked on the floor, glass was on the floor, pillows were ripped, and furniture was flip upside down. The house smelt like sex, sex, and more sex. It was such a nice smell to anyone who had walked pass the home. Niall didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea though and think they can just come in and try to sleep with his mate. That thought made the alpha get out of bed and start to clean up around the house. He fixed the furniture, washed any and everything that was covered in sex, and patched up the small holes in the walls. As Harry came out the bathroom, the blue eyed male was sweeping the glass off the floor and putting the picture frames and paintings back. A blush made its way up on Harry's face at the chaos his mate and he did over the past five days. The fruity smell of Harry hit Niall's nose, which made him look over at the bathroom door.

"How are you feeling?" Niall asked with Harry walking down the hall and into their bedroom, pulling off the towel around his waist.

"I feel great. I know you aren't feeling as great though." Harry stated with a light chuckle.

He was right though. When mating, helping with a heat, or going through a rut, a alpha will always receive the bad end of the stick. They were the ones who were drained of all energy and were moody. Omegas and betas usually are energetic and happy after the ordeal. With Niall having vampire blood in his system he didn't really feel as tired as a alpha should. Niall went to go dump the glass in the trash and set the broom back where it belong. He made his way back up to the bedroom knowing that he'll have to talk to Harry about what's going to happen next. He didn't want to wait till later for this. He needed to do this now. He wanted to do this now. There was no getting out of this when he came into the room messing with the waistband of his boxers. He sat down on the bed and watched his mate put on some lotion then fixing up his hair.

"Do you want to have kids with me?" Questioned the alpha, who patted the spot next to him for Harry to join him.

"Of course. I always loved children and the thought of having one of my own fills me with so much joy." Harry giggled out, sitting down and placing his hands on his stomach.

"But I don't know if this pregnancy will be safe for you because of the whole half vampire thing now." The alpha tried to explain but Harry wasn't having any of that.

"I don't care about that. That won't scare me. This pregnancy is going to be perfect and we'll be one big happy family. Let the positivity outweigh the negativity. I promise it'll be worth it." Harry said, smiling down at his stomach.

Niall nodded his head then leaned over to kiss the side of Harry's head. The omega turned his head so he could kiss his mate on the lips. A grin made its way onto the alpha's mouth. There was knocking on the door that ruined the moment. Niall got up from the bed and went down to answer the door. He didn't look through the peephole but instead just unlock and open the door. His eyes were met with his brother, who had a tall female with him. Her black hair was in a long ponytail with bits of flowers in it. Her body being covered in a sky blue dress that had a small breast pocket. Her brown skin was as clear and smooth as a baby's bottom. Black heels covered her feet and she held a black leather jacket in her hands with a backpack hanging on one of her shoulders. Her blue eyes showed nothing but kindness as she gazed into Niall's eyes.

"I brought her here to get a reading from you and Harry so nothing bad happens." Zayn explain while coming into the home that smelt like nothing but baked goods and the ocean.

"I'm Xena by the way." The female said while shaking Niall's hand with a smile."This is a lovely home you have."

"Nice to meet you and thank you. My mate designed it so all the props goes to him." Niall stated with a chuckle."Is there anything I can get you?"

"No thank you." Xena said with a shake of her head and Niall swears he's never met a witch this nice or beautiful.

Niall left to go put on some pants and a shirt not wanting to make his guest uncomfortable. Meanwhile, Xena sat her jacket down in a chair before she took off the backpack. She took out the bowls, pepper grinder, herbs, and lighter fluid and sat them down on the coffee table. Zayn went to go grab some candles and sat them in a circle on the table. He then sat down on the couch and watched his friend crush the herbs in the two bowls while humming a song to herself. The couple came down the stairs with Harry playing with Niall's hair since he was on his back. Zayn awed at the two before snapping his fingers and pointed for them to sit down on the couch. They did as instructed without a word. Harry had heard everything due to his wolf hearing so he didn't have to ask a single question about anything.

"Harry may I borrow your hand?" Xena asked, holding her hand out and using her free hand to grab a pocket knife from her jacket.

"This is sort of exciting." Harry whispered, placing his open hand in Xena's then feeling the knife poke his finger tip.

She turned his finger over and let three drops of blood drip into one of the bowls. The smell of it traveling to the alpha's nose and he covered his nose to block it out the best he could. He looked away from the table and directed his eyes to the window. He felt his brother's hand on his shoulder and giving gentle squeezes. It seemed to work as the urge for blood slowly died down but it was still there. Xena cleaned off Harry's finger then hovered her hands over the bowl and mumbled something over and over in Latin. The candles around her caught on fire and the ingredients in the bowl did as well. The sudden burst of flames made the omega jump and lean back a little. The smell really help Niall a lot to drown out the smell of blood. Xena got quiet then looked at Harry before opening her mouth.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Yeah we're talking about babies in chapter 12. Fight me bro. Anyways thoughts on the pregnancy and how it's going to affect their relationship? Thoughts on the way the whole beta, alpha, and omega world is set up???

Bye my Only 4 Me.🎆🎇🚪