Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Author's P.O.V*

"Do we really gotta do this? You're just gonna beat me." Niall says quietly and Louis stops to look at him.

"I highly doubt that after that tackle." Louis states and Niall bites his bottom lip out of nervousness.

He just wants this to be over or never even happened in the first place. He didn't want the new guy to expose him. He starts to pray for a miracle as Louis looks at him up and down. The doors to the room opens with the two alphas from before coming in. They were holding on to each other while they made their way over to their coach. The alpha saw this as a good and bad thing. One reason is that now Louis couldn't focus on him. Second reason is that everyone's attention is going to be on him. They are going to rat him out and there is nothing that he can do about. It is two against one of course everyone is going to side with the person who has the most witnesses. Niall gives them the best pleading eyes he can muster when they turn their head to look at him. They grin from ear to ear thinking that this would get Niall kick off the team for good.

"He isn't a werewolf. His eyes were a complete different color of a werewolf. He attack me, Jason, and Trent outside the building a few moments ago. I thought we were gonna die." The alpha, who has the broken wrist, says while pointing at Niall.

"Sorry to burst your little bubble but I highly doubt that. He smells like a full blood alpha." Louis states while he walks over to the two injured alphas.

Niall's blue eyes grows wide at that statement. He starts to take slow steps to the door so nobody would notice him trying to make a run for it. Of course that would make him look more guilty but he just has to get away from it all. It makes him feel absolutely sick to his stomach. His hunger has started to grow, which is why he has to go. He doesn't know why this is happening. He would have to go see his brother about this because he really doesn't know that much about vampires. He only knows the common information about them. His back is to everyone when he grabs the door handle and starts to turn it. There is someone calling his name when he starts to walk down the hallway. His heart drops to his stomachs when he figures out who it is. He starts to think if he should just make a run for it or just turn around and man up. By the time the alpha decides to go for the ladder, his shoulder is grab and he nearly jumps ten feet in the air. He turns around and gives a fake smile to Louis.

"I was just heading home to my omega and I need to rest because I've been pushing myself too much lately." Niall lies quickly while pointing behind him.

"Oh. Well, I certainly don't want to hold you back any longer. It was really nice meeting you." Louis says and Niall gives him a nod before heading out.

Niall picks up his sports bag that he had hidden so nobody would mess with it. He fishes through the bag for his phone and pulls it out. His free hand going to zip his bag back up. He starts to tap in his brother's number into the phone and hopes that he picks up. He is inside his head that he didn't notice another pair of blue eyes following him. Louis wants to know what the hybrid could be doing that makes him so fucking strong. Once he finds out, he is going to try and convince the alpha to stop using it and actually try. That's what he thought and hope will happen. However, he couldn't see the red eyes and the fangs that appear on Niall's face again. He couldn't see the way his muscles twitch as he presses the phone harder to his ear. The alpha could feel his stomach sucking in on him. It is dying for more blood. The thing is that Niall didn't want to put anymore blood that wasn't his inside his body. The thought seem to made his stomach even more upset because it starts to rumble loudly and do more flips. He stops to lean against a tree making Louis stop as well.

"I don't know what is happening to me Zayn. I can't think straight, I can't stop the overwhelming strength I got, and I feel like I'm going to lose it. Can you please come get me or explain to me what the hell is going on?" Niall states frantically while tugging on his hair.

Louis really tries to zone in on what the person on the other line is saying but he is too far away. He doesn't want to get too close and have his cover blown. He sees Niall nod his head quickly then hanging up the phone. The alpha doesn't move from his place on the tree. His chest puffs in and out at a fast rate. This doesn't look too good from Louis point of view. He sees the hybrid drop to his hands and knees then let out a groan. This causes him to pull out his phone and try to record the moment. By the time he points his phone at the scene, Niall is gone. This causes him to put his phone away in confusion. Suddenly, he feels a strong presence behind him. He turns his head to see that it is indeed Niall. He turns his whole body toward Niall, who seems to be in a trance. Louis puts a hand out to put on the alpha's tense shoulder only to have it grab. This makes him try to pull his hand away but it feels impossible. Niall's mouth opens slightly and Louis can see the sharp fangs ready to stab into some flesh.

"Did you use someone else's wolf scent so you can blend in with us vampire?" Louis asks his face turning in disgust.

Niall didn't answer him. He just looks at him for a while. The longer he did the more uncomfortable Louis gets. A second goes by and the alpha pulls the shorter male close to him. Louis tries to keep his neck as far away from the hybrid but he just ends up exposing his neck some more. He shivers when he feels a wet and warm tongue go across his neck. Just as he goes to howl for help, fangs dig right into his skin cutting his howl off. This new sensation makes him start to thrash around and try to produce some type of noise for help. He gasp when Niall bites harder while dropping to his knees. Louis stop fighting after a few seconds since his energy and his life are basically being suck away from him. Just as Niall moans, his eyes start to close and his breathing becomes slower. Niall seem like he isn't going to stop anytime soon. However, Zayn has a different plan in mind as he comes over to the scene. His heart nearly froze once he realized who Niall is almost killing.

"Niall you have to stop. That's the royal werewolf's son that you're killing." Zayn says with his hands tugging on Niall's shoulders.

"That's why he taste so good." Niall says with a smile before attaching his mouth back to the beta's neck.

"You have to learn how to control the thirst and not let it control you. This is not who you are." Zayn states and his brother pulls away from Louis.

"This is who I am. I'm not gonna be what everyone wants me to be from now on." Niall says then licking the wound he has create so it can heal before he leaves the scene without another word.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I actually wrote this chapter while I was starving so you guys can kind of see where I went into deep detail of Niall's hunger and why I focus on it so much. By the time I publish this I will have been well fed so nothing to worry about.

Bye my Cool For The Summer.😇😴😐