Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Author P.O.V*

Niall sat on the bench trying to contain the thirst at the back of his throat. It didn't help that he is by so many exposed necks. He could hear their blood rushing through their veins nice and clear. It made his mouth water. He couldn't take it anymore. He got up from the bench and quickly made his way outside. The cool breeze also helped him to cool down since he had been training for so long in the building. He leaned forward with his hands on his knees. His grip on them strong as a snake. A groan left his mouth since his insides started to feel like someone is lighting it on fire and squeezing it at the same time. He closed his eyes and prayed for the thirst to go away. The royal werewolf didn't inform anyone about him being like this and Niall wanted to keep it that way.

He wishes that his mate was here to help him get rid of the urge. His head lifted up when he heard someone come out of the building. It just so happens to be three alphas that aren't really nice to him. A smile appears on their faces once they see Niall's face looking defeated. They didn't know the possible danger that they are in as they circle the blue eyed alpha hybrid. They took a step back seeing Niall hit the ground clutching his stomach and bringing his knees up to his chest. The sharp pain that came from Niall's side cause him to whimper and close his eyes tightly. As much as he wanted to drain every last one of these alphas, he simply couldn't. He is just too nice and they have a beta and omegas to get back home to. On the other hand, the three alphas didn't think as kind as he did. They thought that he is just fucking around so he wouldn't be touched by them. They weren't going to fall for his trick.

"If this is your way of trying to get out of us tormenting you, then come up with something better omega." One of the alphas says with a chuckle while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Please can you help me get home? Something is terribly wrong with me." Niall mumbles out desperately with the sharp pain returning again.

"We don't care. All we care about is getting you kicked off the team." One of the other alphas states, earning fist bumps from the other two males.

"You pathetic pieces of shit." Niall whispers with his anger taking over as he slowly made his way onto his feet.

"What was that? Were you begging again?" The third alpha asks with a raised eyebrow.

Unknown to the alphas or Niall his eyes had turned a dark red and his fangs stabbed into his lip. He tried hard to contain the beast that was slowly making its appearance. His inner wolf is feeding into it, which made a low growl erupt from him. There is no turning back for him as the thirst took over. He was shove against the building hard causing his eyes to open. The three alphas pause for a second taking in the weird color of his eyes. The pause didn't last for long since they thought he is really challenging them. A fist came flying towards Niall's face but he caught it by the wrist. A smirk came up on his face when he snapped the wrist with a single flick of his wrist. The alpha knees gives out as he drops to the ground holding his wrist. The second alpha glares at Niall and goes to kick him but his ankle is grabbed mid air. The third alpha trembles in fear with his eyes landing on Niall's fangs.

"Over and over I tried being nice and quiet so I wouldn't cause problems. You guys, however, didn't take the fucking hint so I'm giving you a good reason on why not to fuck with me anymore." Niall says with the other alpha running into the building as Niall broke the second alpha's knee.

The third alpha let out a gasp when Niall appeared in front of him. The alpha couldn't scream out for help since Niall had pulled him inside a dark room. His fangs were dripping with saliva at the thought of him finally being able to eat. His fangs went through the skin of the alpha's neck like a knife going through a juicy steak. The treat that followed right after made Niall moan and sink his teeth in deeper. He made sure that he didn't miss a single drop of the sweet blood. He stood there holding the alpha up for three minutes until he decided that he had enough. He did not want to kill the bloke after all, even though that would be really satisfying for him. He licks over the bite mark and watches as it heals. The alpha was already unconscious so he just let the male fall to the floor with a thump. Niall's appearance went back to normal while he made his way to the training room again.

"Horan while you were away doing God knows what, we got a new team member. His name is Louis Tomlinson and I hear he is the best of the best so watch yourself because he likes to play your position. I've seen what he can do and it's beautiful." The coach explains as Niall stops himself from sitting down on the bench.

"I'm pretty sure he will take my spot and I can't be mad at him since he's better." The hybrid says but Louis took it as sarcasm.

"Me and you. Let's see whose the better tackle and thrower then we race down and back two times." Louis says and Niall's eyes grew wide.

"Sure I guess." Niall says with a shrug then stood at a good distance from the new addition to the team.

Louis got ready and so did Niall. The second Louis took off at him his mind wonder what Harry and him might make tonight for dinner. He could go for some spring rolls with some sushi right about now. He made he would have to text his mate about that. He suddenly felt a force slam into him but it only sent him a step back. A look of disbelief comes to everyone face along with Louis. There was no way anyone could withstand a tackle let alone knock the other person down who did it. Niall noticed how strange it was and pretened to step back some more and act like it hurt. Maybe it was the blood. Vampires do become stronger with the more they take in blood. Niall got back in his position and Louis did too since it was the hybrid's turn to tackle. Niall ran when Louis gave him a nod to go. It didn't take long for Niall to come in contact with Louis sending both of them at least seven feet back. There were multiple gasps heard as Niall got up quickly and help a wheezing Louis up. Niall bit his bottom lip seeing Louis limp to the football and pick it up as he regains his breath back.

"There's no way he's a vampire. He smells like an alpha." Louis mumbles to himself but Niall heard every word making him gulp as Louis pointed at him."Me and you throwing. Let's go."
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

So it's my birthday if you haven't already peep that before reading this chapter. I'm a day older and heading to do bigger and better things in life. That's not important though. What's really important is knowing your thoughts and predictions.

Bye my I'm An Albatroz.🙍🙋🙆