Reid x reader part 1

A/N just to warn you my sweet little pumpkins this is my first time writing a one shot. So you have been warned my fine furry friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V. (point of view)

It was a slow day since I woke up this morning. No new cases, no new gossip, and no fun entertaining things to do. Just reviewing old files and scanning cold cases that are sent to us.

"Hey (y/n)?" Emily called as she approached me with a nice hot cup of coffee (a/n if you don't like coffee ,like me, you can change it). "Yeah?" I replied and started to sip my coffee that she handed me. "I assume you haven't heard the gossip going around" she sat on my desk and gave me a pointed look. "No but I do wanna hear it now" I said and directed all my attention on her.

"Reid got a girlfriend" she said quietly, going serious suddenly. She knew about my crush on Spencer since I joined the BAU with her. I felt arms wrap around me.

"I take it by that look you told her" I heard a voice right by my ear say. Morgan. "Yeah" Emily practically whispered as she joined the hug.

I felt a pat on my shoulder next. "Hey don't cry you'll be ok, fiorire" Rossi said and stood outside our little hug like a guard dog.

"Oh oh we're hugging," Garcia exclaimed walking up to us, "why are we hugging?" "Baby girl c'mere" Morgan let go of me but Emily still held me in her iron mama bear hug. I assume Garcia found out what happened by her gasp.

Everyone knew I liked him maybe even loved him but obviously it was unrequited. I slowed my breathing and calmed my heart. I took this emotional pain as physical pain. I eventually reseeded into my mind.

A place I can never get hurt. A place I made out of nothing. I started remembering why. Why I started liking him, why I joined the BAU, why I choose to keep my feelings silent, and why I hate caring.

~~Flash back~~
Emily and I stood together outside agent Hotchners' office deciding which one of us goes in first. We were both told we would be transferred to the BAU. We were a team. A duo together. So because of this they couldn't transfer one without the other.

His door was closed so he couldn't see us and we tried not to stand out. "You go first," I hissed at her holding the box of my stuff closer to me, "you know how scared I get of alpha males."

"Fine you scaredy cat," she held out her hand to knock, "but you owe me."
KNOCK KNOCK

~~Flash back end~~

We waited for four days after that for that team to finish their case; our transfer "was a mistake" back then because Hotch hadn't approved of it.

We proved we were serious and actually knew what we were doing. We became a part of the best team in the FBI. I loved being in this team.

I was practically Emily's sister already but we got closer. I became Morgan's "angel cake",
Garcia's "baby doll", Gideon's daughter, Rossi's "fiorire" or blossom in English, JJ and Hotch's kid sister (a/n the kind of relationship Reid and Morgan have) and Reid's pillow when he was upset,super happy or just thinking.

I was brought out of my mind when Morgan started talking. "She's awake and alive," he sounded like he was calming Garcia down,"She's just in her mind trying to calm herself, remember pretty boy doesn't know she likes him, so she has to calm herself from causing anything." Garcia....

"Penny G can we go into the 'bat cave'?" I asked suddenly but with a straight almost sad face. "Oh yes of course baby doll" she walked ahead of me. I started walking but stopped and looked over my shoulder. "Emily can you and JJ come too?" I asked quietly. "Yes," she already was walking towards JJ who was talking to Hotch,"we'll be there."

I looked forward and walked well more like marched like a solider to the 'bat cave'. As I walked in I was given a hot coco and my coffee was taken from my hand. "Coco will relax you more than coffee cause I have no more tea" Garcia said and sat down in her swivel chair.

I sat on her mini desk and heard the door open. "She seems calm" I heard JJ whisper to Em. "Please do not talk about me as though I was not here," I said coldly and took a sip of my coco,"I'm sorry."
I can't just go off on people cause I'm upset.

"It's ok," JJ said in her motherly voice,"but how do we know this is not just a rumor?" Good point if it is just a rumor then I'm overreacting.

"Oh this I can figure out!" Garcia exclaimed spinning around to face her endless rows of technology. "Let's see," she said out loud,"he doesn't have any social media accounts I believe." She started typing away fast.

"Hmm looks like Mr.genius forgot I could read phone records and messages" she really pulled up his stuff. Suddenly a picture of a half nude (a/n I'm so sorry if this offends you) blonde white girl popped up. She kinda looked like JJ just more barbie doll kinda added to her.

I turned my head away after I read what he wrote her. ' babe I can't wait to get home to see you like that waiting for me ;)'. He actually is dating someone and he actually does....That.

I felt my heart crush a little. Garcia closed everything after making sure it wasn't fake. Silence filled the room. "I say we have a girls night" Em said after a couple of minutes.

We all agreed and walked to Hotch's office. I knocked and heard 'come in' before leading the girls in. "Sir since today is Friday and we all finished our work early," I paused before continuing, "may we head home early and not get called in until Monday; unless of course an emergency?" He stared at us.

"Sure" he shrugged and waved us out. "Agent (y/l/n)" Hotch called out as I exited "yes sir?" I answered. "If there's something you need to talk about or need some to talk to; I'm here you're my friend before agent when it comes to things like this." "I know Hotch, thank you" I flashed him my brightest smile.

"Ok where to first?" The girls already had their things and mine. "To the mall" I answered Em. "Let's make you look and feel like a goddess," Penny smirked, "so pretty boy knows what he's missing."

I hope he does but I kinda hope his little girlfriend drops by too. I wanna make him feel like less a man because I know he knew. Everyone knew and if he didn't it would be a miracle by the hints everyone dropped. Oh well if I'm gonna be karma Imma need a nice pair of heels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was part one for now.
I hope you guys like and I hope you guys want more cause I have a feeling I'm gonna do a lot of updating soon.

See ya later my fine furry friends