Morgan x reader

(A/n) I was thinking of adding preferences to my oneshots, both books. What do you guys think? Leave a comment on if you think I should or not. Anyway back to fangirl business *loosens tie* ya ready for this?😂😉😏 well go read then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

I was sitting at the table in the fancy restaurant we were supposed to finally have a date in. I wore my nicest dress and made sure I looked at least pretty but he still hasn't shown up. I checked the time.

Two hours fucking late. No wonder people are looking at me with sympathy and pity. I've been here looking like a fool for two hours straight. I called the waitress to my table. "You know he's a dumb guy for not showing up," she said and pushed away my money when I went to hand it to her for the two glasses of wine I drank, "its on me because if I was your date I wouldn't have made you drink by yourself."

I blushed and said thanks to her. I stood and collected my purse and jacket wanting to leave before I either turn into the hulk because god knows I ain't pretty when I'm pissed or burst into tears for being stood up again.

I walked home slowly to calm myself. My phone started ringing. 'Penny G😊😊😂😇😝' read the contact name on the screen. I quickly answered and immediately got my ears hurt by blasting music.

"(Y/n)! You totally got to come down to this new bar they opened!" She yelled into my ear, "I'm here with rest of the team minus Hotch and Rossi."

"Even Derek?" I asked getting pissed again.

"Yeah, he's the one who suggested it actually." She said excitedly.

"Sure I'll be there in a few," I faked cheerfulness, "wait for me outside and don't tell anyone I'm coming."

"Okkkkk," she slurred and giggled.

I hung up and pulled my coat closer to me. He can't be fucking serious. Penny better have been joking or lying because if not I'm done with this half ass relationship that only I seem to care about.

I stomped to the bar where it was like a party in full swing. More like a club than a bar. Garcia was standing outside drinking water and trying to get the drinks out of her system.

"(Y/n)!" She yelled when she noticed me, "why are you dressed so fancy?"

"Because tonight wasn't club night it was date night," I explained getting annoyed and she gasped, "two hours I waited."

She shook her head and I handed her the reservation ticket that they let me keep. She held it like it was a golden ticket. "He didn't...." She trailed off.

"But he did!" I growled and grabbed the ticket back, "where is he?"

"At the bar," she answered back and sorta whimpered.

I mumbled a sorry to her as I walked passed her into the place. I saw him but I didn't like what I saw. Him kissing some chick with carrot top hair mixed with blood not a good look. While he's kissing that chick, another chick with purple hair is rubbing up on him and he has his hand cupping her ass.

I heard a gasp behind me. "I knew this relationship wasn't worth it," I said and started walking out again. He didn't notice me, he forgot, and he cheated.

Garcia followed me out and tried to calm me down. "I'm sure he's just drunk!" She tried to explain for him. We walked down the alley next to the bar.

"Really? So if I go back and confront him, he'll apologize for everything even the stuff before tonight?" I almost yelled.

"Ye- wait What do you mean the stuff before tonight?" She asked stopping in her tracks.

"He's stood me up three times before tonight, was caught with another chick once and he's neglected me for a month now!" I shouted and heard the music from the club increase as the door only three feet away was opened.

"Oh c'mon baby I can't choose between you two," I heard his voice before I saw him with the same chicks from before.

"I told you!" I whimpered to Garcia as I turned and left as I started crying.

She followed after me and I heard his voice call after her as he noticed Penny still in the alley. "Baby girl its dangerous right here, what are you doing?" He asked her and I heard a slap slice through the air.

"You cheated on her twice?!" Penny shouted and the girls from before checked on Derek. "Stood her up four times and neglected her for a month, really Derek?!"

He stayed silent as the girls started yelling at Penny. He finally spoke up after the girls called her a bitch. "Leave." He told them and surprisingly they only needed to be told once.

"How'd you know about that?" Derek asked dangerously.

"She told me after leaving that bar crying from you cheating again," Penny answered pissed now.

"Its none of your concern, Garcia." He simply stated and started walking off.

"It is because you knew I loved her before you asked her out!" Penny shouted at him and I gasped making myself known again.

"You loved me?" I asked her ignoring Derek's surprised and confused face.

"I love you," she replied back starting to cry, "but you like guys."

"Penny G I'm bi," I giggled at her.

She looked up and grabbed my face, kissing me. I heard Derek yell about "kissing his girlfriend" so I flipped him off and he stomped away.

"Next time he's mean to you imma get medieval on his ass," I told her and she giggled recognizing the reference.

"I mean I got a sword, an Axe, a box of bullets and imma get both of my baby daddies to jump on dat ass!" She finished the reference and we both laughed.

"I love you, Pen Pen." I told her and kissed her nose.

"I love you too, cupcake." She pecked my lips and grabbed my hand, starting the walk home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n) OK so there was a major plot twist but I really wanted to make this one for a while. Any way more updates coming soon so I hope you Like and please leave a comment on if you think I should add preferences or nah. Welllllll byyyyyyyeee kittens see ya.