Hotch x reader x Rossi part 2

(A/n) since I liked the first one so much I decided why not a part two so yeah.

WARNING! :
Mention of rape
Rape
Violence
Cussing
And feels ahead

This is....well.... Just sit your pretty little selves down cuz there's about to be a ride. Now please.....keep your arms legs and other body parts in the cart at all times and enjoy the ride. *pulls the lever* byeeeee kittens!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

I tried to yell out or scream but my voice was muffled by the makeshift gag in my mouth. We were called into a case right when we left the Chinese restaurant, the day we told everyone of our relationship. Then, right as we almost nailed this bastard he threw us a curve ball.

We cuffed the wrong guy putting everyone under more stress. Then, this S.O.B. had the nerve and balls to kidnap a federal agent: me. I heard his heavy footsteps down the stairs into the dungeon like basement. He had me and three other girls hidden here and all of them looked on edge of death.

"Hello my lovely ladies," he licked his lips, "today is your lucky day." He grinned like the Cheshire cat. "I'm letting two of you go," he looked at all of us, "but I pick who leaves." He was a pretty over weight Caucasian male in his late thirties early forties and lacked social skills and wasn't well educated. He lured young women in their teens to twenties to him with a ruse about helping his brother into his van.

Next, he was a sadist so that means he's gaining something from letting two of us go. One of those were obviously not me. He walked over to the blonde hanging from the ceiling by her wrists; she was practically a skeleton with a tattered joggers clothes. That was the victim from three weeks ago: Quinn Bell.

He unchained her and let out a psychotic laugh as he watched her limp body fall to the ground like a pile of clothes. He pull her up by her bicep so hard you could see her pale almost white skin be painted purple. She whimpered and stood on weak legs. He dragged her behind him and up the stairs.

A few minutes later he came back down and looked at the two other girls. Alya Black, she was the school prep and more athletic. She was friends with Quinn and helped in the investigation and thought to be a suspect because of the original profile; it suggested that motive would be jealousy. But later removed because she went missing.

Next, Lilli Sandler she was Caucasian local junkie and rebel. She had a pretty rough history with the law.  She wasn't a suspect but we thought she might be the next victim. Both girls hung side by side they looked thinner a paler but not as bad as Quinn. They were held up by their wrists and were knocked out.

He looked at me and walked to where I was tied up to a chair with the gag in my mouth. "How about you decide," he turned me to look directly at them as they woke up, " the little prep or the junkie?" I turned my head away. But he pulled my face back and shouted "ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT!"

"No I will not let either of them get hurt or die because of me!" I exclaimed and looked at them while wanting to cry. Those girls will probably never forget this.

"Fine then I'll let the prep go and shoot the junkie," he grabbed his shotgun and aimed it at Lillie, "so tell me agent will you decide now?" I looked away and nodded.

"Good so you finally obey me," he put down the shotgun, "tell me, who?"

I looked up and bit my lip. "Me." I stated bluntly. He just laughed again, the sound echoing and hurting my ears more.

"Cute," he pulled my hair which pulled me and made my restraints dig deeper in my skin. I winced and closed my eyes smelling his sewer breath. I wanted to gag but I kept a straight face.

"Hmmm I guess since the first one is going to warn them now I should let them go after all," he shoved his hand away from me and walked to the girls, "you will be all the entertainment I will need."

He unchained girls and threw them over his shoulders like sacks of potatoes. They swung like vines on a tree, on his back, knocked out once again. At least they would be safe and my team would come.

His heavy footsteps echoed into the room again. "Now for you," he paused pretending to think, "I think I will have the most pleasure torturing." He untied my restraints and shoved me to ground to where I hit my head. I groaned and felt the spot that was hit. I retracked my hand and saw that dark red blood was dripping from my fingertips.

He sat on me and I swear I could feel my pelvis bone break from his fucking weight. I needed to fight but my vision was blurry. Every time I tried to struggle he added weight to me and I could feel my bone almost snap like a toothpick.

He roughly grabbed my chin and forcibly pulled me into a horrible kiss. I was like kissing a shit covered hog in front of an entire school. He ripped my blouse and pulled my bra from my body. He was groping me and I couldn't do anything I was pinned and....I was gonna die. He tore my skirt next and practically shredded my panties. No! No! I won't let this happen.

I struggled and kicked as hard as I could. He grabbed my face with his hand and slammed my head into the floor. Everything went dark as shouts sounded into the room.

(Time skip brought by Henry dressed as Reid )

I could hear things, feel things and smell things but I couldn't open my eyes. That awful beeping rang in my ears and I heard the door open and close. "Its been almost two months David," Aaron sighed, oh how I missed his voice, "after three months the doctor said her chances of getting out of the coma were slim."

No I'll wake up. "Aaron I'm not giving up on her and neither should you," I felt David grab my hand, " I love our little Juliet."

"I do too," Aaron grabbed my other hand, "but at three months we may have to give her up."

I fell asleep as their tears stained my hands. Please let me wake up, I miss my boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) don't kill me! I swear a part 3 will be up cuz I hate cliffhangers too. Now I hope you guys liked this. Well I better get the next part ready for you. Bye Kätzchen.