Reid x reader part 3

(A/n) welcome back home kittens! Ready to continue? If not sorry but you're gonna. So here you go Reid x reader part 3 comin at ya hot and ready
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the last part of Reid x reader

I opened the door to....Rossi?

"What's up?" I asked him opening up the door a little more for him to enter. "It's Reid," he started and I felt my heart start beating faster, "I think he's catching on."

Reader's P.O.V.

Oh so he's finally catching on? Please note my heavy sarcasm. I know he's not just now catching on because I know he knew, for how long I don't know, I know he knew for a while though.

He is not gonna play dumb now! I am passed way passed pissed. Em must have sensed my anger cause she dragged me into my room as the others brought Rossi into the kitchen.

Em closed my bed room door. "What has got you so angry, (Y/n)?" She calmly asked and guided me to sit on my bed. "He knew," I whispered at first, "HE KNEW ALL FUCKING ALONG! I KNOW HE KNEW AND NOW HE'S PLAYING FUCKING DUMB OH HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!"

Em stared at me wide eyed. She had seen me this way before so I guess she was surprised at what I said. "Wait wait (Y/n)," she motioned me to sit down again, "how do you know if he knew or not?"

"1) whenever you guys would hint at it he would smirk like when he has the upper hand in his and Morgan's prank wars
2) He always looked over at me whenever someone mentioned him. He was profiling me.
3) This is how I know he definitely knew.He looked right at me when you started walking towards JJ and Hotch yesterday. He looked upset but also kinda like he knew what was happening." I said talking a break in between reasons to see her reactions.

She looked surprised but at the same time understanding. "So how do you wanna go about....well this?" She finally asked after a long pause. "I wanna make him...," I smirked and finally felt like me before BAU, "Green with envy, furious, regetful, and I wanna get in his mind like we do with the criminals." "(Y/n) I love you like a sister and this sounds very tempting but we all promised to never profile each other" Em explained sitting next to me.

"Yes but he already broke that using profiling for his own benefit," I started but again a knock interrupted. I stayed calm and let Em open the door. "We heard you need a little fairy godmother," Rossi said and looked at me with a fatherly look,"and let's just say we're starting the week with a party."

"Wait?" I was surprised; a party? "Its tomorrow: Sunday" JJ started and sat with Em and I. "At my place" Rossi continued and kneeled in front of me. "It's an evening party and it's our team invited, so Spencer will be there." Garcia sat behind me and hugged me.

"So what do you say, fiorire, you ready to be Cinderella?" Rossi said patting my leg. I nodded and wanted cry because these guys were like my second family. We all hugged then went out to see a new movie at the theater.

~~time skip brought to you by chibi Reid~~

It was Sunday morning so the girls left with the shopping bags they had

It was Sunday morning so the girls left with the shopping bags they had. I still had enough bags to fill up my spare room to the brim. I had a whole new wardrobe. Everything from lingerie to jeans and band tees to 'sexy' secretary clothes to beautiful ball gowns and lovely dresses. I even got accessories and shoes.

I got in the shower scrubbing myself red. I washed my (h/l) (h/c) hair till it felt like feathers through my fingertips. Then, after the dirty water cleared I turned off the shower head and started filling the tub, next to the walk in shower, with water.

While I waited for my tub to fill, its a hug tub like jacuzzi size, I got one of my bath bombs and dead sea mud mask with some cucumber slices covered in some oil that gets rid of black under eye circles. When it was filled with steamy warm water I dropped the bath bomb in. (F/s) (A/n   f/s= favorite scent like lavender, sweet pea, cinnamon with apple, k? Kay byeee).

I wait for it to change in color and when it did I slowly slipped in. Then, I applied the mask and cucumbers to my face and relaxed in the tub. I wonder if Cinderella ever looked back and thought the ball was a silly idea. I started to go through my memories rather than doubts.

I started feeling sleepy after a while and started getting ready to get out of my tub. I put the cucumber slices in the trash next to the tub. Then I stepped out of the tub and emptied it. I walked over to the sink and started washing off the mask.

I felt fresh, clean, amazing and all around beautiful after I dried off and put on one of my new lingerie sets. I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick pic. Hmm not bad but what do the girls think. I sent the photo to the girls.

I got replies instantly. 'Omg you look totally hot baby doll' - Penny G. 'Gorgeous as always sis' - Em. 'I can't wait to see Spence's reaction 😏' - JJ. Fantastic now on the the outer outfit. I heard a ding before being able to leave the room 'Hey are you going to Rossi's "party" tonight?' - Spence

I called Garcia. "Yes yes sugarplum?" She said enthusiastically. "Spence sent me a text and I have a fashion emergency!" I yelled at the phone. "I'll be right over and you still have a whole vanity of makeup, right?" She asked while I heard sounds of movement in the background.

"Yep," I popped the 'p', "please hurry." I heard the call end and saw Spence messaged me again "I guess you're away from your phone right now but if you are going I have something to tell you at the party".

Something to tell me? I wonder what it could be I was shaken from my thoughts by a knocking. "Its open" I shouted and I heard whoever it was, most likely Garcia, come in and close door, coming up the stairs.

I looked up at my full length mirror and gasped. Garcia had one of the dresses I bought yesterday in her hands with a pair of heels.

A (f/c) strapless sweetheart neckline short dress now hugged my body like as if were made for me

A (f/c) strapless sweetheart neckline short dress now hugged my body like as if were made for me. A pair of (2/f/c) heels made my legs look endless and like a models. My (h/l) (h/c) was in my favorite style and framed my face beautifully.

I looked like a princess. Garcia had done light makeup on me and said "the natural look on you would make royals jealous".

"Time to go Lil Cindy party's about to start and we gotta make an entrance" she pulled me out to her car and we drove off. I just hope this night ends well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) part 4 will up soon so I hope you liked this part. My Lil darlings everything's gonna be tied up soon

See ya soon my cute Lil munchkins