Hotch x reader

(A/n) hey honeybuns, it is I author Chan I have returned from the grave. Now I shall conquer this Realm and book again!
⚠ warning ⚠
Feels
Feels and tears
With a side of feels
Well have fun here's tissue darlin, you're gonna need it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

It happened so fast.

"Jack get in the car, lock the doors and hide," I instruct him as the heavy footsteps catch up with us after leaving the grocery store.

He runs ahead with the keys. The footsteps remain the same pace. They're not after Jack. They're after me. I make sure I no longer see Jack in the car before turning around.

Right as I turned, I was struck in the face with what felt like a bat. "Where is agent Hotchner?!" The attacker, male from the voice, screamed as he grabbed my hair to where I was level with his masked face.

"I don't know," I replied, trying to stay strong for Jack.

"Bullshit!" He yelled and hit me while letting go of my hair.

I fell and he got on top of me still throwing hits and punches. I wanted to yell and scream but I bit my lip till it split.

'Just desract him for a little longer' I told myself. Its not long till Jack contacts Aaron.

Aaron will always save me. He's my superhero.

My breath stopped when I felt the cold of a glock on my stomach. "Now," he was too calm when he said that, "where is Aaron Hotchner?"

"I don't know," I replied again and felt a burning sensation go through my abdomen before pain followed the same path.

I screamed and the lunatic laughed. I started crying and he moved the gun higher on my abdomen.

"Where is he?" He asked once more I shook my head.

"I don't know," my answer was responded with another shot.

I screamed louder, it was practically a screech. He laughed more, this time less sane.

"Since you don't know," he smirked, "maybe that cute little boy will."

I froze at that. "Don't touch him!" I panted and he got up.

I used my last strength to leap up and grab his leg. He tried shaking me off and started kicking me. I heard the sirens in the distance and knew he was coming to save us.

My attacker heard the same and stopped trying to get me off. Instead he pulled my weak body up and flush against him. I whimpered at the pain in my abdomen.

The sirens stopped a few yards in front of us. Rushed footsteps replaced them. "Brandon Walker!" Aaron yelled, "let go of the hostage."

"Don't you want to know who it is?" Brandon asked and turned my body to face Aaron's team.

Everyone tensed and glared at Brandon. "Let her go Brandon," Emily finally stepped up and put her gun away, "you really dont want to hurt her."

"Why the hell not?" He asked hostel and angry.

"You have five guns all aimed for your head," she explained calmly walking towards us, "one wrong move and they shoot."

He grunted and his body calmed before he started laughing again. The air became thick as tension filled it. Emily had to step back when Rossi gave her a look. "Fine," he concluded too calmly, "you wanna play it that way?"

The gun at my head made a clicking sound but before the team could stop him Brandon shot. Everything went black. At least Aaron saved Jack and lived. He's a superman in battle always.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) IM BACCCCCKKKKKKKKK. Honey I'm home!! Well for the first one shot after a little break how was it? I hope you kittens leave a comment on the story or the great return of the fabulous author-chan. Well see you soon kitty cats.