Preference: first I love you

(A/n) first preference of this book so hope you kittens enjoy. Oh and I'll try to use all the characters, so go on and enjoy what the team is going to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hotch: I was at the doctors waiting for Jack's routine check up to end. Right as they finished giving him a full clean bill of health, my phone rang. "Aaron😍😗👄💋❤👔💍" flashed across my screen.

"Is that daddy?" Jack asked and got off the examination table.

"Yeah honey," I lifted Jack up as I answered, "hey babe."

"Hi love," he sounded out of breath.

"Aaron? Are you ok? Aren't you supposed to be on a case?" I asked and signed the papers for the doctors'.

"Yes and we just finished but I had to call you," he sounded less winded now.

"Why? Did something happen?"
I asked worried about the team who were practically family.

"Not exactly," he hesitated, "I have something to tell you.

"Go on," I urged him as I helped Jack buckle in.

"Ever since she died I didn't think anyone could mean as much to me as she did," my heart fell with those words, "but you changed that and this case made me see how important family is; how important you are."

My heart skipped a beat as I leaned against the car and listened. "(Y/n)?" He called out to me. But not in the phone. I turned and there he was beside the black SUV.

"Yes?" I answered into the phone.

"I love you."

Derek: I was slumped against the wall of Derek's apartment. Waiting for him. I couldn't stand to be alone right now I needed someone to talk to, to understand, to cry on, to hold me and say it'll be better.

I needed Derek and I heard him come up the hall with one of his soon to be conquests. "Derek," I whimpered out. They stopped right in front of me.

"(Y/n), baby cakes," he whispered and picked me up while the lady opened the door.

"I guess I'll just leave," at least she was polite.

"Baby cakes, what happened?" He asked stroking my hair.

"I don't know, everything just feels like its falling apart and I can't breathe," I started feeling that panicking feeling from earlier.

"(Y/n), baby, stay with me," he held my shoulders, "eyes on me and breathe."

I looked in his eyes and started calming down. "Thank you," I breathed out.

"Anytime, sweet cheeks you know I'd do anything for you," he hugged me tight, "I love you, angel eyes."

Spencer: Spence and I lived together for a while now. But that didnt change his....fear, so to speak of human "touch". But he tried. He tried his damnest for me and I saw it. As we were sitting on the couch watching a movie he looked at me.

I felt his eyes on me and turned to face him.

"What?" I giggled out at his star crossed look.

"C'mer," he held his arms open for me.

I crawled over his lanky legs and into his arms. He wrapped them securely around me. Such a warm heart with cold hands. His breathing started evening out.

"(Y/n)," he whispered.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"I love you."