Morgan x Reid

(A/n) one of my friends, DreamlessCorpse_nerd, who helped me with this book so far (there are two friends who helped, DreamlessCorpse_nerd and LegendaryLesbian ) asked if I could make her ship sail so be prepared 😏😋😉😂 oh and AND DreamlessCorpse_nerd also made the pic for this chapter/part. Let's being the awesome gayness, my kittens. Ah damn apparently my legendary lesbian forgot her password so here's her new account RainbowFox35
If you wanna check her out
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reid's P.O.V.

We had just got off another case. So I let Morgan stay at my place, since it was closer. We didn't really tell the team about our....uh 'relationship'. I took a quick shower and got dressed in my pajamas.

I walked out to the living room and was stopped by arms wrapped around my waist. "Hey pretty boy, I ordered take out, want some?" I hummed in response and he half carried half dragged me to the kitchen.

He put me down and grabbed the bag of Chinese food; placing it down on the counter in front of me. "Chinese? Smells good" I hummed sitting down. We chatted and laughed as we ate. I was really relaxed around Mor- err I mean Derek.( A/n*insert blushing Reid right here*😂😂)

I got up and tossed the trash from the table. I went into my room and heard the shower running. Would it be a good idea to join him? No I'd be to embarrassed. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

I grabbed a random book and layed down on the bed. I heard the shower turn off and a grunt echo into the room. "Pretty boy all my clothes are dirty and I don't think I can fit in yours," he walked out with a towel around his waist, "so is it ok if I sleep naked?"

 "Pretty boy all my clothes are dirty and I don't think I can fit in yours," he walked out with a towel around his waist, "so is it ok if I sleep naked?"

(A/n you're welcome😉😏😂)

I squeaked out a yes and hid my face in my book. I felt the bed dip beside me and glanced over my book at him. He was looking at me already and I looked back down at my book quickly. I heard him chuckle.

"Genius I know it does not take you that long to read one page" he laughed out. Damn profiler caught me. I blushed and quickly turned the page. I felt the bed shift again and looked up. He dropped the fucking towel. Then he turned and smirked at me. "What's wrong, pretty boy?" He taunted with a smirk.

I turned my head away and put my book down. "N-nothing" I stuttered out in a huff. I turned off the lamp and layed on my side away from him. "Oh don't be mad kid," he cuddled me from behind, "I'm sorry." He nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck.

I started feeling sleepy and mumbled out "I'm not mad". He cuddled closer and I scooted into him. It was so warm and comfortable I fell asleep with no issues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) hehe so fluffy I'm gonna die! Jk jk but I do hope you guys liked this and well I guess I better be going before the fangirls kill me. Bye my lovely kitties.