Hotch x reader x Rossi (le lemon)

(A/n) wwefangirl679 asked for this and she gave me a lovely idea *cue cute evil laugh* anywho imma let you my lovely Lil angel readers go now to get your sexy times on. See ya hun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

They can't be serious. Please tell me they're joking. I'm finally allowed back at work and the first thing the guys do is make some sort of plan to tease me.

All day they just walk by when getting coffee or going to speak to Penelope or even on break they come by me and tease me. Aaron by giving me some of his famous massages on my shoulders while kissing my ear and neck. Then, he'd walk away as if nothing happened and while walking back to his office from who knows where he'll put a little note on my desk that if my mama read them would wash my mouth out with soap and pull my ear.

David on the other hand would touch me at any chance he got and come up to hold me while I'm getting my coffee on break. Then, the little devil would whisper about the stuff Aaron wrote. Grrrr they're just ughhh you know.

Oh and the best part about this, note my heavy sarcasm, is the team helping them and making bets on when I'll break and give in. Assholes.

I was finishing some paper work when I got an email from Aaron. " (Y/l/n), my office, now." It read, why does he want me? He never calls me by my last name.

I sighed and stood up. While I passed Emily and Morgan they whistled and smirked. I stand by my earlier statement, assholes. I walked into Aaron's office. "Close the door," Aaron demanded, " and come here."

"Aaron, why did you call me," I closed the door, "in here?"

"Just come here," he ordered and pointed to his lap. I sat on his lap and crossed my arms.

"People could come by and see or hear," I pointed out, "I don't think you'd like that."

"Soundproof room," he argued, "and closed blinds." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But-" he cut me off by pulling up my pencil skirt. What kind of kinky hellish universe did I just enter.

"Will you behave?" He whispered in my ear and bit it.

I nodded and hummed as he traced my panties with his index finger.

I shivered and someone knocked on the door. I froze and Aaron continued playing with the edge of my panties. "You have the key just come in," he sounded bored and the lock on the door clicked before I heard it open. I went to turn to see who it was but Aaron held my chin and made sure I stayed facing him.

"You already know who it is, darling, just think," Aaron whispered in my ear as the door was locked again.

Dave. It has to be Dave. Aaron wouldn't share me with anyone else and I could smell his wonderful cologne. "Hello princess," Dave kissed my shoulder as Aaron started making a hickey then biting the mark. These guys really plan to mark me as there's?

I got my answer when Dave copied Aaron's move. They started removing my clothes while making marks along the way. They stopped when I was just in my panties on Aaron's lap.

"Guys please no more teasing," I begged as they took off their suit jackets.

"But you were out for a while so this is payback for making us worry and wait," Dave teased.

"But that wasn't my fault that weirdo had eyes for me!" I argued pouting while crossing my arms.

"Well I don't blame him when you look so gorgeous in that tight pencil skirt and blouse that hugs your boobs until they look like they will pop right out," Dave commented and Aaron nodded in agreement.

"And those long legs in those heels, they just make minds wonder." Arron commented back and started removing his tie and shirt.

He put me on his desk to remove the rest of his clothes as Dave did the same. Once done Aaron sat back down in his chair, cock long and hard resting against his flat stomach.

"Come have a seat baby," Aaron lightly ordered.

I sat softly on his lap my "lips" lightly brushed up on his cock. I almost forgot about Dave until he was behind me and grabbed one of my boobs with one hand and rubbed my clit with the index finger of the other one.

"Daaaavvveee," I drew out in a moan.

"That's my girl," he chuckled and rubbed figure eight's faster on my clit.

"Only his name?" Aaron slightly growled and kneaded my ass with his hands.

"Please I need you," I begged, "I need both of you in me."

"With pleasure," Dave answered my pleas and sat on Aaron's desk then pulled me on top of him.

Rubbed outside my lips for a few seconds then slammed right in. I practically screamed a moan. Aaron stood up and Dave stopped.

"No no no I want more," I whined but Aaron stopped my whining with a kiss.

"I'm joining Dave inside that beautiful pussy of yours, ok, (Y/n)?" He asked and teased me just as Dave had just a moment ago.

I nodded quickly and he slowed pushed in. I could feel him stretching me out even more. With Dave in me and then him adding on I'll be stretch to the max.

Once he was in they paused to give me a second to get used to the feeling of them in me together again. I nodded when there was no uncomfortable feeling anymore.

They thrusted hard and fast. I was basically levitating with the way my feet were off the ground and round Aaron's hips and my arms wrapped around him as my hips never touches anything else but theirs.

I could feel myself beginning to climax and tried to warn them but they just went faster until I saw stars.

I moaned loudly as I came around them. A few more thrusts and Dave followed then Aaron who rode out all our orgasms.

"Let's do this again, boys," I joked and they nodded. We stayed there for a while before starting to clean up. Maybe office sex wasn't so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) sorry this took so long dears but this was a little more tricky to get down especially with writers block on my lemons. Well I hope you enjoyed. Byeeeeeeee kitty.