Hotch x reader (fluff,kinda again oops)

(A/n) sup kit kats get it cuz you're kittens? No? Ok I'll just see myself out then. *walks out*.......
*gets pulled back in by DreamlessCorpse_nerd and pushed back down to write*. Ok ok I won't let my lovely guys and gals down. This one goes out to the Hotch fangirls. Well let's get this party started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

I was getting tired and we had a 'eh boooorrrrrring' flight ahead of us to head from Quantico to a small town in Arizona. I soon got tired and since Hotch was sitting next to me on the "couch" ,that I called "bed!😍😍😍", on the jet I decided to lay down and rest my head on his lap.

He didn't notice, too busy talking to Rossi, but he subconsciously started petting me. So I just kinda laid there and started feeling even more tired that I drifted into a nap with Hotch still slowly petting me like a kitten.

I was woken up by a flash. JJ held up her camera and was giggling as Emily was smirking like the Cheshire cat. I blinked slowly then turned to lay on my back as they left gossiping and cooing at JJ's camera.

I looked up and noticed I was laying on an asleep Hotch. He was sitting up with his head lulled to the side leaning on the wall, while his arm was wrapped around my waist.

I slowly got up and gently shook him up. Ok that's what I thought I did but what actually happened was I screamed and shot up then screamed when Hotch jumped up, alert.

"Agent (Y/l/n), what was the meaning of your shouting?" He asked kinda grumpy.

"I- you- we- "I was blushing so hard I could feel the heat radiate off my face.

I couldn't look him in the eye so I quickly picked my stuff up and ran out of the jet to the waiting team that was smirking at my humiliation.

Poor Hotch was so confused the whole case but didn't let it distract him. As soon as the case was over he confronted me.

"(Y/l/n)!" He shouted and ran after me as I was speed walking to the SUV to head to the hotel for a wink of sleep before the ride home tomorrow.

I paused mid step and kinda spun on my heel to face him. "Yes, sir?" I asked him nervously.

"What happened on the jet? It made you a little distant." He sounded disappointed and kind of upset.

"I fell asleep on you, sir." I admitted and looked at the ground.

"That's all?" He asked oblivious.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"I knew you were going to that's why I was combing through your hair, it relaxes me so I thought it'd help you fall asleep." He explained and I blushed. He was being kind in his own way.

"Thank you, Hotch." I thanked him and turned back to the SUV. Him following close behind to get in the same one.

When we got in my fatigue hit me like train. I yawned and Hotch pulled my shoulder so I leaned against him. "Hotch?" I whispered.

"Just rest, I'll carry you in, don't worry." He ordered lightly and I closed my eyes laying down and resting my head on his lap again.

"Thank you, Hotch." I slipped unconscious but not before I heard.

"It's Aaron for you (Y/n), only you." I slept with a smile decorating my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) damn so much fluff you can't handle dis. 😂😂 anyway hope you liked and I am adding preferences to my books the next part will be a preference. So see ya then,kittens.