Morgan x Reid part 2 (le lemon)

(A/n)

Cuz like idk if you guys like this book but I'll just keep on updating you till you

Notice me senpai

😏 so yeah oh btw my friend DreamlessCorpse_nerd

Made the pic for this part. I swear she even got me on this ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reid's P.O.V.

I could feel every inch of him spread me. It was painful but it left me tingling and wanting more. I groaned when his teeth teased the skin on my neck. He grabbed my cock and started jerking me off in time to his thrusts.

I woke up with a gasp and felt something warm and wet around my cock. I lifted up the blanket and saw a mouth watering sight. Derek had his mouth wrapped around me and one of his hands massaging my balls while the other stretched me out.

"Morning pretty boy," he rasped out in his sexy morning voice. I started panting and fell back on the bed as he wrapped his mouth around me again going faster now. I opened my eyes and read the clock by my bed. 3:13 AM, I read in my blurry vision.

He pushed my cock to back of his throat and swallowed. I let out a noise between a groan and a growl. Right as I was gonna cum he pulled away and the tension in me slowly vanished.

"Nuh uh genius, you don't get to cum yet," he crawled up me, "you have to beg and even then I'll have to think about letting you cum." I was about to whine when he kissed me roughly. I gasped when he grabbed hold of my cock again.

He trailed kisses from the corner of my lips down to my V-line. Along with the open and sloppy kisses he left hickeys that turned a reddish purple immediately.

He doesn't tease like this unless he's feeling stressed or had a... Let's say really good dream. He flipped me around onto my stomach and lifted my hips.

"D-Derek," I groaned out and shifted so my legs parted more, "Please I need it." He pulled me back my thighs.

"Need what?" He whispered in my ear, "Pretty boy use your words."

"I need you," I breathed, "I need you inside, please."

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" He is a sadist I tell you.

"Just hur-" I was stopped by a choked gasp when he slammed in.

"What was that?" He teased me by rolling his hips but never pulling out.

"Hurry.Up." I groaned out each word.

"As you wish baby boy," he pulled out only to slam back in just as fast. My body jerked forward with the push of his thrust.

He was hard and slow with his thrusts, never breaking rhythm. I pushed back every time he slammed in. He hit my prostate with every thrust so I could practically see stars.

He grabbed my wrists and held them in place on my lower back with one hand as the other stroked my cock in time with his thrusts.

It became hard to breathe with my head at an odd angle and my body practically doing a work out. He seemed to notice my panting.

He released my wrists and pulled my up to a kneeling position while still thrusting. This new angle let me feel everything about his cock.

From the pulsing veins to the mushroom tip bruising my prostate. "P-Pleas-se D-Derek," I barely got out, "let me cum."

"Not yet," he warned in my ear as he held the very base of my cock so I couldn't cum. He thruster a few more times before grunting "let go, baby."

I came in his hand,all over my lower stomach and bedsheets. I fell limp in his.

"Let's get you in the shower for round 2." He picked me up and turned me around while still inside me. The feeling of twisting around his still hard cock turned me on again. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Be patient, babe," he looked down at me and smirked.

I was still wrapped around him as he turned on the water and stepped in the steaming hot shower. I hissed at the contact and tightened around him causing him to groan.

"Are you tryin to tease me, boy genius?" He groaned in my ear and left shivers down my spine at his cold breath on my neck.

He suddenly pulled out and I whined at the empty feeling. "Answer me or you don't cum again." He threatened against my neck leaving marks.

"No I wasn't teasing, I swear!" I spoke honestly and whined. He hummed in approval. He slowly pushed in. Unlike before he was gentle and left marks while fucking me. No not fucking. We were making love.

I felt that familiar sensation build up and I scratched down his back. "D-Derek I'm gonna- ah cum!" I warned him trying to pull away.

"No I want to see you cum," he gently caressed my cheek and kissed me as I came hard. I felt him twitch in me before he came inside of me. We were catching our breath.

After we caught it we cleaned up and went to clean up the bed before laying down. Right as my eyes closed Derek's phone went off. "Yes? Another one? But we just finished one yesterday. Ok fine I'll call and tell Reid."

Don't tell me. "We got another case, pretty Ricky." Son of a mother thcjnjfduhhstsahgnjn. Grrrrrr I hate killers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) first boy x boy lemon done. What do you guys think? Did I do a good job? Let me know by giving some comments. Well byeeeeeeeee loves see ya.