Garcia x male! reader

(A/n) 😏😏😏 ok so guys I have a confession to make. I am a girl. Ok with me so far? Good. So I'm a girl but BUT I grew up a tomboy. I played sports with the boys, made friends with them, was like one of em. Get this I didn't get a girl friend until around the end of middle school (like 7th grade) ok. So I have the mindset of a guy kinda. Ok that was my confession. I hope my little kitties understand that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garcia's P.O.V.

I was looking up some new videos of cute animals and pictures of kittens. Right as I was about to "awwwww °w°" at something my eyes were covered and that "awwwww °w°" from before turned into "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH".

I heard laughter from behind me as my eyesight returned. "(Y/n)! You evil man kitten, you scared me!" I yelled at him. After I slapped his bicep, I turned around and pouted at my screen.

"Awe I'm sorry baby," he spun me around, "forgive me, my goddess?" He kneeled in front of me and kept on kissing my hand. I finally laughed at the ticklish feeling.

"Fine," I pulled my hand back, "you're forgiven."

"So what are you looking at, kitten?" He asked and stood up.

"Pandas, kittens, puppies, ducklings, and everything cute in the world," I answered and spun around to continue looking at the cute little animals.

He hugged me from behind and looked at the screen.

"Hmmm I have something to show you," He whispered in my ear and lightly bit it, "follow me."

He stood and started walking towards the door. "I can't just leave!" I exclaimed at looked at him like he was crazy.

"Well...." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I may have asked Hotch to give us the rest of the day off."

"Awe babe," I awed then realized," wait. Why are you doing this? You only do this on special occasions."

"Penny calm down," he hugged me and pulled me up, "its a surprise."

I nodded and allowed him to pull me up. He grabbed my bag and jacket that hung on the table. "Let's go," and we were off.

(Time skip brought to you by rainbow Garcia)

We ended up back home. "Why are we here, (Y/n)?" I asked him nervously.

"Because its part of the surprise." He simply explained and led me in.

"OK close the beautiful blues for me, gorgeous," he requested and I did.

I could hear him shuffling around. Then, everything went silent.

"Ok open," he chuckled.

I opened my eyes and gasped. The whole room was decorated with red roses, a blanket and pillow fort, candles and some hearts. He had movies, snacks and pizza ready.

"Why?" is all I could get out as he pulled me into the large fort.

"Do you remember what today is?" he asked sadly.

"I don't know?" I replied guilty.

"Its our anniversary," he reminded me.

Omg I thought it was next week, how could I forget and I already had his present too.

"Oh my, how could I forget?! I thought I had a whole week before our anniversary and I have your gift its-" I was cut off by his kiss.

"Its ok," he whispered as we caught our breath, "you've been busy so some things must of slipped your mind, its ok."

"Thanks for understanding, darling." I kissed his cheek as he gave me a breath taking smile.

"Want your present, now?" He asked shifting to pick up a long velvet box.

"Sure," I said and he handed me the black box with a cute red ribbon.

I gasped when I opened it. A beautiful pink heart with a silver crown on it necklace. "Oh I love it!" I exclaimed and turned around so he could put it on me.

 "Oh I love it!" I exclaimed and turned around so he could put it on me

"I'm glad you love it doll face, but that's not the only gift." I turned around again and he was on one knee with another velvet box but this one was for a ring.

"Now I'm not proposing, I know how you feel about marriage; I respect it, but I do want the world to know that some day I'll be able to call you Mrs. (Y/l/n)," he opened the box to reveal a cute little crown ring, "so I'll make you this promise to make sure you're always happy, I'll be there and you'll never be alone so long as I live."

He waited for my response but I was so happy he respected my choice that I started crying

"Oh my god baby I'm so sorry," he quickly put down the ring a d hugged me, "I knew I should of just stuck with the necklace, I'm so sorry gorgeous please don't cry."

"(Y/n)," I giggled, "I'm not crying because of that I'm crying because I love you, the ring and the promise you just made."

He breathed a sigh of relief. "Good, so you'll accept my promise?" He asked still unsure.

"Yes," I watched as he put the ring on my ring finger, "I love you, (Y/n)." I kissed him and he held me safely.

"I love you too, Garcia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) well That felt amazing to write and I just love promise rings so I wanted to bring them into this. Any who I hope you, kittens love this. I'll update soon ok? Byeeeeeeee.