Morgan x reader

(A/n) welcome back kitty cats😏😻😸😺. Hope you realized by now, my fair reader, that your nickname has to do with kitties. Welp you'd better get along then little ones.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan's P.O.V.

I walked into the bullpen and saw Garcia hugging a blushing (Y/n). I smirked and walked up to them. "Hey baby girl," I leaned on the desk, "hey vixen."

"Hey baby boy," Penelope hugged me, "we were just talking about you." I looked at (Y/n) who was looking at her shoes with that beautiful red blush.

I went up and hugged her. "What no morning banter from Mumbles, today?" I teased her and she looked up and smirked at me.

"Awe big tough Beta Derek Morgan misses our banter," she teased back and hugged me back.
"Beta?" I pulled back, "honey we both know I'm an alpha." She scuffed.

"Heh sure," she leaned against the table she was leaning on previously, "cause Hotch is totally not the Alpha of the team." Sassy, I like it.

"Oh he may be the Alpha of the team,baby," I caged her between the table and me, "but I can show you how dominant I am."

I felt her shiver and heard Garcia gasp. I smirked and leaned into her. "Morgan," I heard Hotch's voice warn.

"Yeah, Hotch?" I asked without looking back at him, I kept my eyes on (Y/n).

"I need to speak to agent (Y/l/n)." I didn't move, challenging him and keeping eye contact with (Y/n), "Now Morgan." I slowly stepped back to where I wasn't caging her but if she took a step or two we'd be chest to chest

She stood and walked past me after slightly bumping into me. I watched her walk away and Garcia put her hand on my shoulder.

"Angel fish, don't you go and play her," she warned me and jabbed a finger into my chest," she's like a little sister to us all, so don't you hurt her."

"I would never hurt her," I confessed and looked towards Hotch's office where I could see (Y/n), " I think I care about her too much to hurt her."

(Y/n) walked out fuming. Penelope and I looked at each other before looking back at (Y/n) and speed walking up to her. "(Y/n)?" Penelope asked and she stopped. "What's wrong, (Y/n)?"

She looked angrier than before. "Hotch just agreed with Strauss," she practically growled and glared as Hotch walked to the conference room.

"What do you mean?" I asked and held her from running off.

"Strauss wants me to quit the BAU and take a promotion," she calmed down and looked ready to cry, "I don't want to leave you guys."

"Promotion?" Garcia echoed, "Where?"

"Pentagon..." She whispered, "they offered multiple times but I've always turned them down and now Hotch and Strauss are forcing the transfer on me."

"Agent (Y/l/n) they expect you there tomorrow at seven in the morning," Strauss practically mocked as she walked past us smirking, "don't be late."

"Bitch." (Y/n) mumbled under her breath.

"Hey hey it'll be ok," Garcia patted her back.

"No it won't," (Y/n) cried, "I have to leave you all."

"Don't worry,(Y/n)," I hugged her close, I'll miss her, "we're right here if you need us."

She broke the hug. "I have to box my things and say goodbye to everyone." She walked off with her head down.

I immediately ran to the conference room where Hotch walked.

"Why are you sending (Y/n) to the Pentagon?" I tried to stay calm and he just looked at me sadly.

"She has to go there it was not my choice or hers," he sighed, "the board decided and what they say is final." I was gonna protest but he stopped me. "She stays there for one month and if she doesn't like it she comes back and they don't bother again."

"She'll come back." I protested and stood my ground.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Hotch yelled, "let's hope you're right."

"I just came to say bye," (Y/n) mumbled, and she wonders where she got her nickname from.

"Don't worry, mumbles," I hugged her again, "we're still a family and here for you."

She said something into my shirt but it was blocked out. She let go of me and went to Hotch.

"You were like a dad to me," she said out of respect for him. She hugged him then grabbed the box waiting outside the door for her.

"It was an honor to work with you," she turned and left.

"I hope she comes home soon," I admitted.

I'll miss her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) ba bam! Done! Im finished! I don't think there will a part two to this. Sorry. Well get along kitty's byeeeeee.