Hotch x reader x Rossi

(A/n) Yo kittens welcome back. Bet ya ain't ready for this. 😏😏 I don't think anyone is. Oh well I'll just let you be surprised. By the way polyamorous means

So yeah ya better be getting along sweethearts you never know whats on the next page

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

I walked into the conference room and looked around confused at everyone. "What's wrong? Why'd ya call me in?" I asked and sat in my seat. "(Y/n)," Hotch sighed, "we have to tell them."

I pouted and huffed. "Tell them what?" I countered and crossed my arms. "They caught us, hellcat." Rossi confessed and patted my shoulder. I sighed in defeat and stood up.

"I'm still confused as to what is happening" Emily pointed out and moved towards Reid as I walked up to Hotch with Rossi behind me. "Guys," I started, "I'm dating Rossi and Hotch."

Their reactions all varied. Morgan grabbed the money Reid handed him. Emily just looked bug-eyed. JJ and Garcia shared a knowing smirk. Reid pouted as Morgan looked smug.

"Oh I knew" Garcia stated smugly and JJ nodded in agreement. "How?" I asked frowning and looked up at them. "Remember last week when I handed JJ a 20 in the break area?" Garcia reminded me and I nodded as everyone turned their attention to her.

"That's cause JJ and I saw Hotch pin you in the "broken" elevator and make out with you as Rossi left marks on your neck" Garcia oh so kindly explained. I felt my face go redder than a cherry tomato. Hotch glared softly as Rossi chuckled.

Again their reactions were hilarious. Morgan just said "my man" and looked at us like wtf. Reid had a combination of shock and that look when he looks at the maps for the geographic profile. Emily looked like a proud kind of shocked. Garcia and JJ fist bumbed and laughed at us.

Almost in sync David and Aaron wrapped an arm around each of my hips. They both kissed my cheeks and held me between them. I just raised my hands up to cup my cheeks. I felt the heat radiating off me.

"Princess, good thing there's no cameras in my office," David teased in my ear, "otherwise Garcia might of had a show that day." Ok is it just me or is it hot in here? Nope its me. I heard Aaron chuckle. Oh no.

(A/n that just describes this to a T)

My face must have spoke for me cause they hugged me closer and hid me from everyone's view. "Alpha males don't usually share their partners and if they do its because their partner, likely a female, wished to and alphas like to learn and grow with their partner." Reid spurted out and looked at us three.

I put my hands over David's and Aaron's and tugged at their sleeves. They looked down at me and smiled gently. I pecked their cheeks and pulled out of the hugged.They still held my hips.

After everyone calmed down they started asking questions. "How long?" "How did this happen?" "How can you share like that?" "Isn't weird to have two partners?" "How do you guys have sex?"

"Ok alright calm down!" Hotch exclaimed and everyone hushed. Alright this is gonna be easy. Said no one ever. "First question: how long?" Hotch repeated and nodded to Rossi. "For about two to three months now," Rossi explained, "on the vanity killer case." (A/n Not a real case, its one I made up)

"How did this happen?" Rossi re-asked for everyone. "Well after getting back to the hotel from the hospital for (Y/n)'s injury," Hotch told everyone, "she stayed with Rossi and I to make sure she was safe."

"That still doesn't explain how" Morgan added. Hotch sighed and continued. "We couldn't sleep and since the hotel messed up our room we all had to share a bed," he started getting a little embarrassed, "one thing led to another and we had sex."

"Wait your first time as a couple was a threesome?" Emily asked while looking at us in awe. "No our first time as "poly" was a threesome." I piped in and got kind of a mix between a deadpan and shocked look from everyone.

"What?" I asked innocently and tilted my head. "Ok next I believe is how can we share like this?" Rossi broke the silent moment. "(Y/n)?" Rossi turned to me, "would you like to answer?" I nodded excitedly.

"They don't exactly share but rather we all love each other equally," I looked at them both lovingly, "we love each other and care for one another."

All the girls awed. "How about I kill two birds with one stone?" I asked and got nods in return. "Its not weird to have two partners because its like sharing love and holding them both dear to me," I explained, "it makes everything better even the sex which by the way is not what you think but I can't give to much away."

I winked and Em laughed at me. "So since everything's all done and all," I turned to Hotch, "can we go out to dinner with the team?" He smiled and nodded as Garcia squeaked and stood up. She grabbed my arm and started walking fast towards the door. "Omg I know this awesome new Chinese place that just opened!" She exclaimed but was stopped by Morgan clearing his throat.

"Baby girl I think the boys want their girl back" he pointed to a Rossi who was grinning and a Hotch with his arms crossed almost pouting. "Oh sorry I forgot," she started pulling me back to them, "here's your baby girl."

Hotch wrapped his arm around my waist again. Rossi nodded and Garcia led the way out. Mmm I honesty love these two men with all my heart and nothing will ever change that. I know they love me just as much so I know everything will always be alright and safe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) ANNNNNNDDDD another one bites the dust🎵🎶🎵🎶 jk jk but this another done. I actually really like this one and I might do a part 2 or series for this one but ya know I never plan that much ahead. Ah alas I must go so that I may continue writing but you will see me soon kittens don't worry I'll be back. But for now bye bye kitties.