Hotch x reader x Rossi part 3

(A/n) *reads out* and they all lived happily ever after in the fairytale land of wtf. Jk jk but seriously this is gonna be a happy ending and I know you guys might still be like wtf after the part 2 to this. But yeah I'm giving you a reason not to kill me so please don't 😅😅😅. Well ttyl kitty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V.

I kept on gaining more strength everyday and after a week I could finally open my eyes.

I opened them too quickly and my head pulsed right away as I was blinded by white. I took it slowly this time and my vision cleared. I hadn't had a visitor yet today. So I tried to get used to my surroundings.

I heard the door open and close. I turned my attention to the door where a bright multicolored dressed Penelope stood. She was messing around on her laptop as she settled in the chair and tray next to my bed.

"N-nice to see you too penny" I groaned out. She jumped, that made me laugh, and started getting excited about me being awake.

"Omg omg you're awake!" She shouted and I winced, "I have to call Hotch and Rossi right away."

"Where are they?" I asked quietly as she sat back down next to me.

"They had a case that needed immediate attention so," she explained, "they're in New York right now."

I heard her phone calling them and looked at her pouting. She understood and put it on speaker. "Yes Garcia?" Aaron answered, "any new information about Amelia Moore?"

"She was a student there for a year and a half now. She's originally from Arizona and moved to New York on a scholarship for all her college years, including her dorm, food and textbooks, and got a ticket to New York as a gift from her highschool choir. So she's a good girl with like no bad rep at all." Garcia informs Aaron, who probably put her on speaker.

"Thanks Garcia," I knew he would have to hang up and whimpered, it went completely silent on the other side. "Garcia?" I heard David call out, "was that?"

She smiled wide and finally let a single tear drop from her eye. She let out an aspirate giggle. "Yes," she looked at me with a bright smile, "it's her, sir."

"Hey (Y/n)," Aaron said quietly and I heard a door close, " Are you ok, angel eyes?" I hummed in response.

"Yes, I'm fine," I sat up and grunted in pain, "it just hurts a Lil."

"We'll be home soon, foxette." I heard Rossi assure.

"Please," I requested, "please stay safe."

"We will," they replied and the line went dead.

"Can I have some jello?" I asked and gently rubbed the bandage wrapped around my head.

(A/n Sorry I just remembered that when writing that😂)

"Sure!" Penelope exclaimed and ran out of the room, leaving me with her stuff. I huffed and fell back on the bed. Why did that S.O.B. have to send me to a hospital? (A/n sorry I just don't like hospitals, I mean I like that they help but like people can go there to die and it always smells like death and chemicals)

As I sat there I wondered what happened to the bastard and the victims. Right when I was gonna ask the nurse to find Penny, she walked in with like five Jellos, two salads, five sandwiches and four waters. "Please tell me you don't seriously think I can eat this much in one sitting in this state," I said and looked between her and the food.

"No we're sharing," Penny laughed and set the stuff beside her computer on the tray. She handed me a salad and two sandwiches, along with a water bottle.

"Thank you," I began, "you didn't have to bring me so much." She shook her head.

"No," she objected, "you need it, you're hurt." She bit into her sandwich and I took a bite of my salad.

"So what happened to the unsub," I asked, a moment of silence followed, "ya know after I was knocked out."

"We cuffed him and he's never going to see the light of day again," she revealed, "the girls had to hold back the boys from going a few rounds with him."

"Even Morgan?" I inquired, "I know my boys would be livid with that S.O.B. but I thought Derek would hold em back and check the victims and I first."

"(Y/n) when they walked in all they saw was you almost dead and nude with that....," she took a deep breath, "on you, so they wanted him gone before anything."

I smiled softly. They would break protocol and do anything for me.

(Time skip brought to you by a chibi blushing Hotch)

I've been up for two days. The doctors say that I'll be able to leave tomorrow and the team hasn't updated Garcia as far as I know.

I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yelled and Penny walked in and quickly shut the door.

"(Y/n)?" She asked excitedly, "how much do you love me?" Odd.

"A lot?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. She giggled and opened the door. The whole team walked in.

I smiled wide. "Omg I thought you guys were still on a case?" I asked as JJ and Reid hugged me then Em and Morgan.

"We finished yesterday, Principessa," David explained and kissed my cheek as he and Aaron hugged me,"we just got back here."

"I'm sorry," Aaron apologized as he kissed my forehead," we should've been there." They nuzzled me and laid on each side of me.

"Its not you're fault," I spoke softly, "besides I'll be able to go home tomorrow."

Everyone smiled at the scene. They're two "alphas/ alpha males" holding onto me like I was their life line.

"I love you." I whispered and fell asleep with their warmth comforting me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n) ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh this is finished! I think I ended it well, what do you think? I hope you liked anywhore I'll be seeing ya letter dudes this awesome fangirl has some writing to (😂😂cat)ch up on. Hahahaha sorry couldn't help it anyway byeeeeesss Kätzchen.