Chapter 1: The Worst Day Since Yesterday

STORY NAMED AFTER :OTH 1x10
CHAPTER NAMED AFTER: OTH 3x08

Spencer's POV

I ran up the stairs like my life depended on it, I think it would be important to remark that my life did depended on it, since I just saw Noel Kahn's head roll down the stairs and Jenna fricking Marshall who's BLIND is walking around with a loaded gun. When we finally made it upstairs we see Noel's dead body and Emily and Hanna not so far next to it.

"Guys we have get out of here, Jenna's got a gun!" I exclaimed and then we hear her footsteps and turn to find out she's standing right behind us with the stupid gun in her hand so we wait for her to leave the other way and start running down the stairs, I was the first next to the staircase but I let my friends go first and now I'm gonna be the last, then somebody accidently made a sound with her shoes and Jenna obviously heard which made her turn around and shoot right away, she almost hit me but somehow I managed to dodge the bullet, yet I didn't have so much power over the hand that covered my mouth holding some kinda wet cloth that made me pass out right away.

Alison's POV

How the hell do I get myself into these situations, I'm the pregnant girl running down the stairs for her life, oh did I forgot to mention I was just in a gun involved confrontation? What if I had gotten shot or what if I fall down these stairs right now, I'll be okay but I would hurt my poor innocent baby, the poor kid has it bad enough already single mom and crappy dead father that no one knows is dead.

Well of course the door is closed, but that's not the biggest problem, Spence isn't here, OMG were the worst friends ever, how did we not realize she's not here?, we all run back upstairs and start looking for her everywhere but all we can find is Mary Drake unconscious by the door with a little blood coming out of her head, we realize Jenna was gone and Spencer was nowhere to be found, poor Spence I hope she's okay.

We decided it was time we called the cops, since the door was locked Hanna had to break a window in order for us to get out of there and go somewhere with phone service, I didn't have any battery so I could use that time to play worse case scenario not something that I wanted but I couldn't help it.

What if AD kidnapped Spencer, we know its kinda their thing, they already did it to Hanna and she seems pretty traumatized, and what the hell was Mary even doing her in the first place?! And why was she bleeding? Is AD who hurt her?! Why?! What does she have to do with it? Maybe Jenna kidnapped Spencer, that usually wouldn't make any sense but Spence thinks Jenna can see and honestly I don't doubt it for a second.

Hanna said the ambulance and the police are on their way,Em said she called Toby but he didn't pick up, Rude much?!

Marco Furey's POV

I have spend nearly an hour trying to figure out what happened to the girls, where they kidnapped? Did Noel come for them? Why didn't any deputies realize they were gone? When this woman come over to me, I don't know her but she fits Toby's description of the bitchy lieutenant the state police always sends here, what was her name?

"Dectetive Furey? Im lieutenant Tanner, i've sent by the state police to overview this case" She said,Tanner! That was her name, I already don't like her and I can tell she really dosen't wanna be here.

"I didn't know we need somebody else"

"Well I dealed with a nearly identical case before"

"Acording to the reports I read you didn't solve anything, Im fact you didn't just not helped them, you arrested people for murders that they didn't commit, some that didn't even happen, with all due respect I think we doing just fine lieutenant" I said confidently, I don't like this woman amd I don't need to like her.