Chapter 13: Things We Lost In The Fire

CHAPTER NAMED AFTER THE VAMPIRE DIARIES 7x11

Spencer's POV

My parents head back home In Their car whole Toby and I take his truck, its another color tho, weird.

Once we got home, my parents went into the main house to make lunch and Toby carried my bag into the barn and throw it on the couch.

"God I missed this place" I said heading towards the bedroom and jumping on my bed, regretting the instant I fall in it, since my body is still really sore from when he beat me up, all the pain killers used to have me numbed in the hospital but now its just pain.

"Hey, are you okay?! Something wrong?!?"

"Yeah, just forgot my body's ruined"

"I'm sorry babe"

"Its not your fault Toby"

"I know, but I feel bad, I-I should have done something, I should have saved you"

"Toby, hey its alright, don't beat yourself up"

"I love you"

"I love you too" I say and then we kiss

"Do you have to work today?"

"Its Saturday Spence, nobody has to work today"

"Right, sorry" I say and he chuckles

"Why?"

"Well I kinda forgot it was Saturday so I asked the girls to come over"

"Do you want me to go?"

"You don't have to"

"I get it if you wanna spend sometime with your Friends"

"But could you wait until they get here? I just..."

"Don't wanna be alone" he said interrupting me "I get it, don't worry about it" he said kissing my forehead

About an hour later Ali,Hanna and Emily were already here, then Toby and a while later Aria arrived, we talked, laughed and watched movies for hours, they even spend the night here.

The next morning Emily had to leave early to go to work, hut the rest of us stayed there and had breakfast together.

"So Spence have you heard anything from your job?" Aria asked

"Didn't I tell you guys? I got fired befor- um a couple days after the election"

"Omg really?"

"I'm so sorry"

"Why?!"

"Its okay, I'll be fine, my mom says I can work for her as long as she's in office"

"So you're staying in rosewood?"

"I don't really know, I don't like rosewood, but it's gonna be hard to get a job, if I stay here, I can work with my mom, and you guys seem to be staying here, and Toby's staying here but I hate this place, so I guess I don't know"

"Well its not like you have to decide right away" Hanna said

"Yeah, don't stress about that, take your time" Ali said

"Can we not talk about me anymore? Let's talk about you guys, why did you stay in Rosewood for the last... What like 8 months?!" I asked realizing how long it had been, I they saw it because they didn't answer, they just stared at me.