Chapter 11: Things I Forgot At Birth

CHAPTER NAMED ONE TREE HILL 4x02

+23 years ago
April 9 1994

Mary Drake's POV

I met Alex on a bar outside of Philly, after spending a month out of radley, best thing I've ever done.

Its been a almost a year and a half, we used to live together until a couple months ago when Jessica found out I was happy and decided to ruin it like she always does, she told the doctors at radley that was using drugs while pregnant which is aabsolutly not true, I would never do that to my baby.

At least Alex believes me that I didnt hurt our baby, unfourtunally Jessica made to doctors force me to stay here until I have the baby, but on the good side, I have spend two months here and the baby will be born any day now, after that me and Amanda (that's What they wanna name the baby) can go home to Alex and everything will be alright again, i will finally be able to find some happiness and have a real family.

I kept holding my stomact protectively when I see the door to my room open, Alex walks in with a smile on his face.

"Hey honey"

"Alex!" I exclaim happily getting up from the bed as he pulls me in for a hug.

"That apartment feels so empthy without my girls" he said putting his hands on my belly

"We miss you too, I can't wait for her to get here so we can go home"

"Me neither" he says smiling.

Two days later
April 11

"What?!? How can that even be possible?!!"

"Well ms drake you gave your last child in adoption, and your sister said this was gonna be the same case"

"But that's a lie, that's not true, I want my daughter!!!!"

"No offense but I don't think child services would have let YOU keep her anyways"

"Wait where's my boyfriend? He is the father of the baby he should be here right now!"

"He's not here ma'am we didn't contact him when your went into labor"

"Why the hell not?!?!!?!"

"Ms Drake, you can't deny it all happened really quickly"

"Well you need to call him now!!!"

I left and went back to my room so I could sit on the bed and cry, she was right here in my belly just yesterday and now shes gone she's with some social services people who don't give a damn about her, who won't protect her.

"Mary!" Alex yelled running into my Room, I didn't say anything I just got up and hugged him, then he just wipped my tears.

"They called me and said you went into labor and  that something was wrong, I was so worried about you!, what happened?! Where's Amanda?!!?!?"

"Jessica told them I was gonna give her up for adoption"

"What?!?!?!? Why?!?!"

"Because she's crazy and she can't stand that I'm happy"

"Well shes gonna lose because we are gonna find our daughter and we are gonna get her back"

"Are you sure we can do that?"