Chapter 14: The One Where Spencer Finds Out

CHAPTER (SORTA) NAMED AFTER FRIENDS 1x24

Toby's POV

"Spencer I'm so sorry..... I killed Charlotte"

"What?!" Spencer yelled

"I understand if you never wanna see me again, I'll just go"

"No, no don't go!"

"Are you sure? Spence Charlotte was your sister, I killed your sister"

"No she wasn't, she was my tormentor and that's the only thing she'll ever be to me, tell me what happened"

"Okay"

The night that Charlotte died (still Toby's POV)

My shift was over in another hour, why the hell did I take the midnight shift, its 2:30 and I'm still pratulling the streets, like anything's gonna happen, today is my mom's death anniversary and I thought working tonight would distract me but driving around rosewood alone, isn't helping at all besides I wanted to go to her grave today, I really hope I can when I get out of here.

After that I see a car pull over right outside the church, why is someone going to the church at 2:30 am?! Anyways its probably no big deal, specially since I didnt see them break in, the door is open, maybe there's some kind of mignight support group thing.

After that person goes into the church I noticed two other people right behind the car, but they're walking so I don't really care.

That person in the church is probably nothing but I decided to stay parked outside, at least until they leave.