Chapter 20: Gotta Go There To Come Back

A year later

Toby's POV

"Are you 100 percent sure?"

"Yes, I am! Toby I have taken care of Taylor before"

"I know, but Spencer was always watching you"

"Look I'm just gonna give her to Jason" Hanna said taking my 4 month old daughter, Taylor from my arms

"Alright but be really careful!!" I yelled

"Listen up Toby, I got the kid, you got a girl to marry" she says and walks out

Then I take a deep breath and hear Caleb walk in.

"Hello Mr Groom, are you ready?"

"I don't know, I mean what if something goes wrong? Or what if she says no or runs off? What if she already ran off?!" I said starting to panic

"She didn't ran off, I just saw her, she looks beautiful"

"I know she looks beautiful, its Spencer, what were you expecting?!"

"Toby, trust me, everything's gonna be fine, you guys have both been waiting a long time for this, you deserve the perfect wedding and I promise you will have it"

"I'm just..."

"Worried, yeah I know"

"Toby!" Aria says walking in The room "now"

I take a deep breath and then walk outside

Spencer's POV

Hanna and Caleb just walked down the aisle which means, its mine and my dad's turn.

"Ready?" My dad asked me

"Yeah" I said nervously, not because I don't wanna marry Toby, I really do but something could always wrong, I would know.

I slowly walk down the aisle with my dad, I look at Toby and he smiles at me, he looks amazing in that suit, he always looks amazing.

When I'm almost there, I turn my head a little and look at my mom and Melissa, Toby's dad is sitting next to them, Melissa is holding my little girl in her arms, my little Taylor Marion Cavanaugh, the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Toby's POV

And finally after the 4 bridesmaids, my Spencer comes, she looks gorgeous, I'm not surprised, she always looks gorgeous, but today, man this is another level.

I see her turn around for a second and I got scared she's gonna run off or something but she just looks at our beautiful tay, sitting in the front row on Melissa's lap.

I smile at tay who's looking at me and they I smile at Spencer, she finally makes it to the end of the aisle and stand in front of me I take her beautiful hand in mine and smile at her probably the widest I ever have

....

"Spencer Hastings do you take Tobias James Cavanaugh as your husband?"

"I do"

"Toby Cavanaugh do you take Spencer Jill Hastings as your wife?"

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" the preacher said but I'm already kissing her before he even finishes the sentence.

.......

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome Toby and Spencer Cavanaugh" Hanna yelled as Spencer and I walked into the ballroom