Chapter 17: The One With Hanna And Caleb's Wedding

CHAPTER NAMED AFTER FRIENDS 7x24 (IM TOO LAZY TO LOOK FOR BETTER CHAPTER NAMES, SORRY)

NEXT WEEK (THE DAY BEFORE HANNA AND CALEB'S WEDDING)

Spencer's POV

Toby officially moved into the barn Two days after Ali's baby was born, he's the cutest thing ever, his name is Jason because Ali said Jason was the only person who always had her back, I think its beautiful.

Hanna and Caleb's wedding is tomorrow, Emily was gonna be the maid of honor but since Toby is Caleb's best man, Hanna thought it'll be good luck if the best man and the maid of honor are a couple so she picked me, all of the of girls are gonna be bridesmaids and the dresses are so cute and everything is gonna be beautiful, I just wished Toby asked me to be his date, I know its kind of official since he's my boyfriend and we're living together besides we are the best man and the main of honor, but I still think he should ask me, it'll be romantic.

then I hear the door close, "hey babe" Toby says coming towards me

"hey, how was work?"

"boring, how was finishing to plan Hanna and Caleb's wedding?"

"it was actually kinda fun"

"you like planning weddings? awesome! now I don't have to hire a weeding planner when we get married" he says jokily but somehow I know that he means the part about us getting married, eventually, of course but it makes me feel better how he somehow talks about it.

"ha ha very funny, did you pick the tux you're wearing?"

"no, Hanna made me buy a new one with a tie that matches the exact color of the dresses" he said and I laughed

"oh my god that is so Hanna" I said still laughing

"I know, hey how about the dresses, I mean I know the exact color they are but not more than that"

"well there's kinda short"

"slutty?"

"yeah"

"good"

"hey!" I said hitting him a little in the arm

"what? I like it when my girl looks hotter"

"hotter? don't you mean hot? do you have to go back to English 101?" I said chuckling

"no, its hotter because you look hot everyday but with a slutty dress, damn im gonna have to stop myself from asking the priest to marry us" he says laughing

"well you wont have to worry about that" I said quietly hoping he didnt hear me

"what do you mean?"

"what?!?"

"you said I dont have to worry about that, about what? what do you mean?"

"oh, its nothing, are you hungry?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Spence talk to me, what is it? What do you mean I have nothing to worry about?"

"Its nothing really"