That Damn Song

It was that dream again, the dark abandoned town sat before you. Then the music box starts to play and you can't help but sing along, the slow haunting tune carries on.

"Come together come together~ Come everyone~ Searching for your souls before the night is done~ Don't listen to the whispers that lead you astray~ Come together come together~ Come everyone~ Death is coming so grab your gun~ They hear you breathing under the shadow~ When they come when they come~ You'll only scream~ So come together come together~ Come everyone~ Let us survive until morning comes~~"

By now you were searching the houses as the song came to It's dreadful end. You stop, looking to the door before. Rushing to a closet and hiding within. Fear crawled up and down your back. You could hear their breathing, rumbling, clicking as they drifted into the room on the other side of the door. You curl up, closing your eyes and trembling. The door creaks open and you tense as you feel a wispy hand come over your shoulder.

"Dammit, would you wake up?" A familiar voice jolts you awake. You blink and look over at the obviously annoyed werewolf.

"Kid... I'm sorry, did I wake you up again?" You murmur relaxing.

"Yeah, you were singing again. That damn nightmare is annoying." He yawns, taking wolf form and crawling into bed with you. "It's still daylight, go back to sleep." He rumbles closing his amber eyes. You stroke his fur for a bit before steadily drifting off again.

"Hm? Kid? Did you wander into ___'s room again?" The reaper asks as you follow the werewolf into the kitchen.

"Don't be dumb Killer, I had to shut her up again last day, I was too tired to go back to the room." Kid grumbles snatching up the bacon on the stove. The Satyr cooking stomps his hoof.

"Don't just take it! That was for ___!" The blond snaps.

"Take it easy Sanji, he can have my bacon." You yawn.

"You look tired still, didn't you sleep?" A quiet voice asks, making you look over at the concerned banshee.

"Don't worry about it." You refrain from yawning again.

"Good evening everyone." The blond vampire yawns coming in and hugging you. "I heard you singing earlier, are you feeling okay?" He questions in concern. The others pause.

"I'm fine Sabo, I hope I didn't wake you too much." You offer a smile.

"Don't worry, I rather enjoy your singing, I just wish it wasn't that song every time." He tips your chin before covering your ears, making Kid and Sanji do the same. "Nami... Your food...."

"Wha.... LUFFY!!!" She shrieks in rage at the ghost as he gobbles up her food and swiftly retreats through a wall. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU A SECOND TIME!" She pursues him angrily. Sabo uncovers your ears.

"Thanks... Hm? Oh! Good morning Ace! I'll get your breakfast!" You smile over Sabo's shoulder at the zombie. Ace hums in response as you hurry to get a plate ready for him. He slowly sits down on a stool facing you as you come over with the plate. "Looks like Sanji cooked up some brain sausage for you, here you go." You smile offering him a link. He eats it slowly, looking into your eyes with his brown and heavily bloodshot orbs.

"Sleep.... Good?" He murmurs.

"Yep, I sure did!" You lie easily, wiping his chin. "You look handsome tonight, what did you do all day?" You smile. He smiles faintly and looks away.