Sleep Walk

"More demons..." Law frowns heavily looking down.

"Hybrid demons. So... Maybe they're different." You offer a smile. He gives you a skeptical look. "Yeah... Shanks is going to take me out of school if he finds out..." You sigh covering your face.

".... Don't be sad..." Law hugs you. "Such a strange human, sad about not going to school with demons." He breathes, tail brushing over your arm.

"I know its weird... But I always love meeting new creatures! The good ones, the bad ones and the sweet ones. It doesn't matter what they are. I just want to give them all a chance..." You frown rubbing your face more. Law smiles at that, kissing the top of your head.

"I know... I love that about you. You're so good." He squeezes you briefly. "I'll help you out as much as I can okay? So don't stress about this."

"Okay... Thanks Law." You sigh softly, closing your eyes. You relax in his embrace, trying not to worry about what's to come.

"___...?" Ace's voice sounds in the doorway and you straighten as you look over at him.

"Hey Ace, you okay?" You smile lightly as he shuffles in. He pouts softly at you, crawling onto your bed and cuddling you.

"Miss... You...." He murmurs. You blink and chuckle softly, hugging him thoughtfully.

"I'm sorry, have I been neglecting you?" You ask softly in amusement.

"Yes." He responds bluntly, holding you tighter. Law lets out a small amused huff.

"Guess we'll talk later. Don't stay up too late." He says giving a wave before going to his room. You smile a bit, hugging Ace and rocking with him slightly.

"Okay...?" Ace peers at your face.

"For now." You offer a small smile. He frowns softly, hugging you tighter before laying doen.

"Im... Here." He returns the smile. It was comforting to hear really. You nuzzle his shoulder at that, letting yourself drift off.

"Come together come together~ Come everyone~" The song sounds through the shadowed town and you feel a chill run through you.

"Searching for your souls before the night is done~" You had to hide. The darkness was coming for you. You swiftly enter a house in search of a hiding places, pausing as a voices catch your ear.

"Don't listen to the whispers that lead you astray~" You stop yourself swiftly turning and looking for another place to hide.

"Come together come together~ Come everyone~" Up the stairs, into an office like room.

"Death is coming so grab your gun~" You pause a glimmer of silver catches your eye bringing it to the revolver on the desk. That's never been there before. You reach for it as the sound of a door opening sounds. You look at the doorway before swiftly hiding under the desk.

"They hear you breathing under the shadow~" You hold your breath feeling it enter the room.

"When they come when they come~ You'll only scream~" Black skeleton like fingers curl over the edge of the desk and you feel yourself shudder in fear.

"So come together come together~ Come everyone~ Let us survive until morning comes~~" A voice snarls the last part as a dark shadow leans into view.