Symptoms

You step back, looking over the food and grinning before hugging Shanks. "It looks great! We really out did ourselves!" You cheer. He chuckles hugging you close.

"Yep! You did great my little angel!" He gushes. You hear the doors open up and straighten, pulling away and running to meet everyone.

"Welcome back everyone!" You greet with a grin. Youre immediately scooped up by a giant imp.

"Hey cutie, I missed you! Fufufu!" He chatters, tongue swiping up the sauce on your cheek. "Mm fire berry sauce."

"Oi. Keep your tongue to yourself Doffy!" Kid snaps.

"I just cleaned her is all~ Fire berry sauce would dye her skin!" Doflamingo cuddles you happily, tail wagging.

"Hi Doffy, I'm glad you could come!" You giggle hugging him.

"Here, let me see our super hostess." Mr. Franky takes you from the imp and you smile at the living animatronic.

"Hi Mr. Franky." You greet as he sets you down. "Come on everyone!" You add leading them to the dining room. There's an awed silence when they reach the dining room. "Sit where you see your name please!"

"Looks as spectacular as always." Mihawk takes your hand, placing a soft kiss on your knuckle.

"You get away from my little angel you golden eyed fiend!" Shanks growls. Mihawk just chuckles, leading you to your seat between Law and Kid. You sit down looking between the demon and werewolf.

"How was school?" You ask.

"Boring." Kid scoffs.

"I missed you." Law sighs. You giggle at that hiding your face. Kid shoots the demon a glare at that but the demon was watching you in amusement.

"I missed you guys too." You hum. "Though I had a lot of fun with Shanks." You smile peering at the redhead as he grins ear to ear at that.

"Aw! I had fun too my beautiful little angel~!" He gushes happily. You giggle again and peer around finding everyone waiting.

"Oh right! Dig in everyone!" You cheer and the feast instantly begins.

Across from you Mihawk sat, smiling thoughtfully as he ate. Luffy was stealing food, almost getting bit by Ace. Sabo chuckles at his brothers in amusement. Nami and her best friend Vivi the beautiful mummy sat eating and conversing quietly. Drake sat on the other side of Kid, peering at you and making faces to make you laugh whenever you looked his way. Mr. Franky was conversing (mildly flirting) with Ms. Robin. Zoro and Sanji were bickering across the table. Doffy would sometimes poke you with his tail in a playful manner. Smoker and Rocinante were also conversing quietly, Smoker sometimes patting Zoro's head to calm the living statue as he glares at Sanji.

"This is lovely ___, you've really outdone yourself." Mihawk rumbles. You blink meeting his gaze, he smiles softly at you, making your cheeks heat up.

"I'm glad you like it Mihawk..." You smile softly.

"You never cease to amaze me." He smirks You blush more and drop your head at that.

"Mihawk." Shanks glowers at the wizard, but is promptly ignored as Mihawk leans forward with a soft smile.

"You must teach me some of your recipes sometime." He hums tilting his head, peering at your face with thoughtful golden eyes. "Perhaps you could come over soon?" You blink in surprise, he never invited you over before.