New Occupant

"Drake... Too tight..." You gasp, tapping the scales of the lizard man that held you tight. He rumbles and pulls back, orange eyes easing open before he suddenly pulls back.
"Ssssorry!" He gasps, changing back into himself with a heavy blush. You blink and giggle.
"It's okay.... Let's get ready for school!" You chime getting out of bed. "Oh... I guess you can wear Kid's clothes... You're about the same size." You tilt your head. "I miss him..." You murmur turning on your phone before calling Kid as Drake goes out so you can get dressed.
'Hey, everything okay?' Kid asks.
"Yes captain, just woke up, how was your day?" You inquire as you get dressed for school.
'It was nice... We slept in a waterfall cave... So... Peaceful...' He breathes sending you an image.
"Wow.... Is that real?" You murmur.
'Of course, I'll show you sometime...' He rumbles.
'Is that my angel!? Let me say hi! I miss her so much!' You hear Shanks gushing on the other end.
"I miss you too Shanks." You smile.
'Aww! I wanna come home now!'
'Get off! Garlic!' Kid bursts and you hear Shanks gagging. 'Jeez you're annoying.... Ahem.... So how was the cleaning?'
"Good, but I didn't finish Shanks' room until noon so Drake had to spend the night... Oh, it's okay if Drake borrows some of your clothes right?" You ask stepping out of your room.
'Uh... Yeah why not... So where did he sleep?' Kid asks carefully.
"In my bed, we both passed right out." You assure him. He had a slight habit of being over protective of you sometimes so you had to be clear about certain things.
'Good.... Going to school soon?'
"Yep, heading to breakfast now so I'll talk to you later-"
'Wait.... Why don't you take a few days off too?... Until I get back... I know there's someone messing with you but you're too damn stubborn to tell me who... I... I don't want you to get hurt while I'm away. I will tear someone to shreds if that happens...' He breathes but you can hear him restraining a growl and imagine his claws coming out the slightest like they always do when his protective side came out.
"Kid... Look at your reflection in the water." You tell him calmly, making him pause. "You're so adorable when you get worked up. See?" You tease smiling.
'_-___! I'm going to kick your ass! I'm not adorable!' He snaps and you giggle.
"Oh is the big bad wolf gonna get me?" You coo as you walk into the kitchen, Luffy chuckles quietly at that while Nami and Sabo share a smirk.
'Tch! You punk! Fine... Have it your way... Just be careful. You pain in the ass...' He sighs giving in.
"I will... And be careful. I don't know where the hell you go when you leave, but watch out for humans. I'll get angry too if something happens to you." You tell him preparing Ace's breakfast.
'... Yeah. You got it.... Call me later after school.' He chuckles.
"Aye aye captain, have a great night." You chime before hanging up.
"So. How are they? Has Kid killed Shanks yet?" Sabo jokes.
"Surprisingly no... I think he actually likes having company." You muse as Ace comes in and smiles at you. "Good morning Ace, I have your favorite." You kiss his cheeks as he sits down.
"Yess...." He breathes happily. You giggle and hug him.
"Gah! You're so cute in the evening!' You gush. He chuckles nuzzling you slowly before you pull back.
"___...." Drake speaks up, making you look over. You pause and smile.
"Youre so handsome Drake." You smile. He blushes and looks away as you feed Ace. "Oh, if you're hungry the tank room is over there, pick what you want." You nod at the door.
"I didn't know you had a tank room..." He comments.
"Really? ___ made it just for you!" Luffy chuckles. Drake blinks and looks at you.
".... Yeah.... I like bringing you food so..." You shrug with a slight blush. He blushes as well and smiles before going to the room. You swiftly punch Luffy in the arm.
"Ow! Sorry, I thought he knew..." Luffy pouts.
"Still...." You grumble and Killer takes a picture. "What-"
"You make the cutest faces when Kid's not here, I had get a picture to show off to him." Killer chuckles.
"Don't antagonize him..." You sigh.
"Too late." He hums.
"What's going on?" Zoro yawns coming in and everyone stops to gap at him. "What?"
"He woke up on his own...." You whisper.
"And found the kitchen...." Sabo murmurs. Sanji swiftly moves to shield you.
"Don't worry ___-chwan~ I'll get rid of the imposter!" He declares.
"Stop fooling around!" Zoro snaps obviously annoyed by everyone's clear surprise. "I'm not an idiot!"
"Just severely directionally challenged...." You mutter.
"I am not! Tch... Where's the sun stones...." He grumbles. You blink and wipe of Ace's face.
"I'll go get them! You guys get ready for school!" You tell them before going out and up the stairs, going all the way up to the attic. You hum cheerfully maneuvering around the dimly lit attic to where the sun stones glowed under a window.
You smile and picking out a nice sized one. "These are coming out great... Maybe I'll make aura rocks next—" You catch a figure in the corner of your eye and feel your heart skip a beat as you slowly turn your head to look a the equally surprised demon that lounged in a hammock nearby. "Law...?"
"___.... I wasn't aware you were an occupant here..." He comments, relaxing slightly.
"What... Um... We're all going to head to school now, if you... Want to join us?" You offer a smile before heading downstairs and calling Kid again.
'Something wrong?' Kid asks.
"Give the phone to Shanks." You tell him. You here him pass the phone. "Why didn't you tell us we were getting a new occupant? I would've gotten a room ready for him." You sigh.
'Oh yeah, I forgot that Mihawk was sending someone to the house... What is he? You met him?'
"Yeah he was in the attic... Nearly gave me a heart attack. And he's a demon." You inform him. There's a pause.
'That... I can't let him stay demons are-'
"SHANKS!" You snap without thinking. He halts in surprise so you decide to continue. "Law's not a bad guy. He really helped me out this week... And everyone deserves a chance.... So if you don't give him that chance. I will no longer speak to you."
'.... Okay okay, please don't be upset with me. You're such a sweet soul... But what exactly did he help you with?'
"Don't worry about. Be safe...." You say before hanging up. You look at your phone for a bit. Someone plucks the sun stone from your other hand and you look over at Law.
"So, you're producing these? You must really know your enchanting." He comments as you both reach the hallway. Zoro and the others blink at Law in surprise.
"Uh... Yeah... Shanks neglected to tell us that we have a new roommate. Everyone, this is Law." You introduce before pausing. "Oh! I almost forgot Mihawk's snack!" You gasp running to kitchen while the others introduce themselves. You return with the bento box. "Alright! Lets go!"
They nod and start for the tunnels. "Pictures....?" Ace touches your shoulder.
"Oh, of course. I'll just-" You break off as Law takes the bento and places it in your backpack. "O-oh, thank you Law." You smile at him. He just nods and you take out your phone. "Look, Kid sent me pictures from his trip."
"The werewolf? Is that where he is?" Law tilts his head.
"Yeah, he goes on a three day trip every month..." You shrug.
"Oh... That's interesting." He smirks. "Where's the master of the house?"
"Went with Kid so ___ will miss him too." Sabo chuckles.
"Sabo, remind me to take Cerberus for a walk when we get back..." You murmur.
"Will do."
"So Drake-ya, are you also an occupant?" Law inquires.
"No, I just spent the night with ___." Drake answers.
"Oh... And how long have you been an occupant?" He peers at your face curiously.
"Since we were all little." You smile cheerfully.
"Peculiar..." He hums thoughtfully before smiling. "You're quite unique..."
You blush at that and look away. Ace growls at Law grumpily. Law raises an eyebrow at the zombie. "Ace be nice."
"Fine..." He grumbles putting an arm around you slowly.