Thriller High

Thriller high is located on a lush valley in the mountains, surrounded by giant dark forest. It was a place that would be difficult to get to if not for the Underground. A large tunnel system that allowed monsters swift and safe passage to the school, lit with magic torches, the tunnels looked like amber colored and polished halls.

You walk beside Ace, showing him picture on your phone as you and the others follow Kid. Kid wasn't the oldest orphan in the group, but He often was the leader, and sometimes big brother figure. Killer walked beside him silently, often checking on you and Ace. Luffy floated behind you, looking at the pictures as well. Sabo and Sanji walked just behind, talking about new meal ideas and ingredients. Nami kept an eye on the living statue in case Zoro decided to wander off.

"___...." Ace breathes, bringing your attention back to the pictures on your phone.

"Oh? Do you like that picture of me?" You ask him. He nods with a small smile. "I'll make a copy for you then."

"... Happy...." He smiles.

"Good, you're cute when you smile." You kiss his cheek. He smiles more and looks away to hide his face.

"I swear he loves the attention too much." Kid sighs not even having to look back.

"Shishishi, sounds like you're jealous Kid." Luffy chuckles leaning over your shoulder.

"You know he's not Lu, He doesn't care." You ruffle the ghosts hair. Weird right? It was a technique Shanks had taught you when you first met Luffy so that you would be able to touch and play with the ghost.

"Finally." Kid changes the focus to the large staircase that lead up to the ground floor of the school. You swallow a bit and shift. You liked going to the school, but lately, a new student has been very mean to you. Ace slowly takes your hand, looking at your face.

"Okay?...." He asks.

"Of course. Don't worry Ace. Have a good day." You smile before pulling away and moving ahead of the others. Kid easily catches up.

"If someone's giving you problems, tell me." He breathes.

"No one is giving me problems, don't worry about me Kid." You offer him a smile. He looks at you and frowns.

"Fine... See you at lunch." He pats your head before breaking away. You watch him go and smile a bit before continuing to class. Your smile falls a bit when you reach the classroom finding the chimera leaning in his desk, arms holding, lion ears poking up from his long curly black hair, Hitori the name of his snake tail was rested on his arm. His sharp eyes meet yours and you look away stiffly as you move for your desk, jumping slightly when Hitori strikes at you with a hiss.

Taking your seat you try to relax, glancing at the chimera before getting ready for class. The bell rings and another new student enters, a demon that caught your eye right off. You didn't see many of them. His kudu style horns were as black as coal, the feathers on his wings were the same color, his furry black tail swishes behind him, and the indigo tattoos that adorned his body made it hard to look away. Monsters could be this beautiful?

"This is Trafalgar Law.... You may take the desk beside ___." Your warlock teacher makes the desk beside you light up.

"Yes Mr. Dracule." He says before taking his seat. You tear your eyes away and focus on the teacher, but your eyes kept wandering to the demon beside you. His tattoos were so cool. You trace each with your eyes carefully until you feel eyes watching you as well. You glance at his face and freeze finding his eyes on you. He seemed to be frowning, he probably didn't like you staring. You look away swiftly again, scolding yourself. Though you kept your eyes down for the remainder of class, you could feel his gaze on you often.