Wolf's Feast

"Football..." Shanks echoes looking between you and Lucci. You both give a nod with straight faces. "Angel, please don't play such dangerous things! You could get hurt!" He gasps hugging and cuddling you teary eyed. You and Lucci share a glance.

"I'll be going then." The Chimera tells you.

"Be careful heading home." You say after him. He simply waves as he leaves. With that you pull away from Shanks to help with repairs.

"You've had an odd day," Law hums to you.

"It was definitely something." You agree with a nod. "How was your day?"

"Like any day without you.... Boring," He shrugs. You stop and blush before smiling and pushing him away playfully.

"That... Was so cheesy." You giggle as he smiles at you. Kid frowns before moving between you two.

"___... You need to start talking." The werewolf looks at you seriously.

"I don't know what you mean Kid. There's nothing wrong here." You smile simply.

"___..." He says again with a frown.

"... Not here Kid." You peer toward Shanks' door. He follows your gaze before grabbing your arm and dragging you out. Law and the others frown before following after you both. Kid stops deep in the forest before turning to you and folding his arms.

"What happened?" He asks.

"A... Very big demon tried to take me but Lucci stopped him and the demon got missed and... Well, you guys saw," You rub your cheek.

"Why would a demon try to take ___?" Kid tosses Law a glare. You punch the werewolf in the arm, making him freeze and look at you in surprise.

"That's why I didn't want to say anything Kid!" You scold. "If Shanks is knew, he'd kick Law out. Don't you dare look at him in the same light." You growl. He shifts, looking to the side.

"Sorry.... It's just odd..." He murmurs. You frown at his careful tone and feel a wave of guilt.

"I'm sorry. I just... Don't want him to go, we're all he has..." You sigh, rubbing your temple. This whole thing had you stressed to be honest. You didn't want to hide this from Shanks, but you also didn't want Law to be exiled just for being a demon. What a damn mess this was... Law frowns softly, watching your face.

"For a demon craving chaos, the destruction of a pure soul is entertainment. And finding a pure human is very difficult these days. That may be what they wanted, but I don't know if that was indeed the intention here." He tells Kid as Ace cuddles up to you, trying to put you at ease.

"No wonder Shanks is so distrusting of you demons..." Kid scoffs. Law just nods as you meet his gaze.

"I'll head back and finish cleaning." The demon murmurs before leaving. You frown and look down. Kid and Sabo share a frown as well before looking at you.

"We won't let anyone hurt you, and we won't tell Shanks, so please don't look so sad ___." Sabo cups your cheek.

"I'm just... Really worried..." You murmur, "I don't want Law to get kicked out because of what he is..."

"Of course you're worried about him and not yourself." Kid scoffs. "We'll make sure that doesn't happen since you care about him so much." He adds before brushing past. "Zoro, come on, there's some pillars that need to be replaced."