Cleaning Time

"Alright. You're in charge if anyone opposes call me. If you have any problems call me. If you have a nightmare call me..." Kid tells you.
"In other words call him all the time because he'll miss your voice." Nami whispers to you.
"That's not it!" Kid snaps pink rising to his cheeks. She giggles and floats away. "But seriously if there's anything you can't handle, call me. I'll always pick up." He grumbles.
"Thanks Kid. Don't worry, I'll make sure everything looks great for your return Captain Kid!." You smile. He relaxes slightly and smiles back.
"Captain?... I like that..." He breathes thoughtfully.
"What about me??" Shanks pouts teary eyed. You blink back and smile more, hugging the vampire.
"Be safe! And try not to make Kid leave you behind!" You chime.
"I'm going to miss you my angel!" He hugs you tightly.
"Yeah you too." I smile pulling back.
"Alright, let's get going old man." Kid drags him away. You wait until they're out of sight before turning to the others.
"We have three days, let's make this place spotless." You tell them.
"Usopp's coming by later." Luffy informs you.
"Awesome, let's invite some of our friends to help so we can finish faster." You chime.
"Yes!" They cheer.

"This is the Master's room?" Drake murmurs.
"Yep.... I'm a bit nervous since last time I found a whole skeleton." You tell him putting a bandana over his nose and mouth. He does the same for you ad you can tell from his soft gaze that he was smiling under the bandana.
"Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing harms you my beau- I-I mean sssssweet friend!" He blushes with an embarrassed hiss.
"Hehe let's get started then!" You chime before cleaning up the piles of clothes and bottles. Drake picked up the blood bags and flasks.
"It stinks in here, can we open a window?" He inquires.
"Yeah... But... Where's the window?" You straighten up, looking around.
"Hmm... Perhaps over here?" He leads you over to some thick curtains. You both open them only to find a wall of pictures dedicated to you and the other orphans. "Aww... You were so cute!" He chuckles, fingers grazing over your child picture.
"What? I'm not cute any more?" You tease lightly.
"Th-Thatssss not what I meant! You're ssssstill ssssso cute!" He blushes heavily. "B-But even more beautiful now...."
"You're sssssso cute too Drake." You giggle.
"You're teassssing me aren't you?" He guesses still blushing. You just giggle in response. "You are! Oh my friend you better watch out for the lizard man!" He rumbles turning into a lizard man and coming toward threateningly.
"Oh no! Not the lizard man!" You giggle trying to get away only to trip over something big. It growls and moves in response, making you both freeze in alarm. Drake swiftly picks you up, holding you to himself as you both look at the mound of clothes. "What do you think it is?"
"Do you truly wish to find out?" He whispers back.
"I need to clean it off." You point out quietly. He grimaces before using his reptilian tail to remove some clothes off of it to reveal a white pelt. You carefully reach out and stroke the soft fur. The giant mound sits up and three sets of red eyes bore into you. Drake hops back with you releasing a wary hiss.
"A Cerberus!?" He murmurs. You blink at the wolfish creature and smile.
"So cool! Do you think he's eaten yet? Go get him a whole ham!" You gasp.
"But they're dangerous!" Drake argues.
"Shanks wouldn't keep something overly dangerous in the house. And I doubt he's been fed recently. Go get him some food." You put a reassuring hand on his chest. He relaxes and nods.
"I'll be right back." He hurries out and you look at the Cerberus as it yawns and shakes off the remaining clothes. You carefully go over to pick up the clothes around it. You can feel it sniffing at you curiously before nudging you with one of it's noses. You look at it and it wags it's tail.
"Hi... What's your name?" You murmur. The center head gives a slight shake, making the collar on it's neck jingle. You move closer to read as the left head assaults you with wet kisses. "Beer, Wine, and Sake..... I'm going to beat that vampire with a head of garlic...." You frown in disapproval.
"___, I brought some- You went near it!?" Drake gasps coming in with two hams.
"Yeah, he's a good boy... I'm going to take him for a walk once we finish this room." You decide taking out your cell and calling Kid.
'You okay? Something wrong?' Kid answers right off.
"Is the vampire there?" You question.
'Y-Yeah, should I move the phone away from my ear?'
"Yep..." You take in a deep breath. "YOU HAVE A CERBERUS LOCKED IN YOUR ROOM?! WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING? AND YOU NAMED HIM BEER, WINE, AND SAKE?! IM GOING TO BEAT YOU WITH A HEAD OF GARLIC FOR BEING IRRESPONSIBLE!!"
'Eep! P-Please don't yell at me princess! He's only been there a few days!'
"A FEW DAYS!? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WALKED HIM! THERES POOP IN THE CORNER FROM HIM BEING IN HERE THAT LONG!" Wine licks you and you calm down but you were still seething. "That's it. When you return you are grounded. I'm going to call Mihawk and have him take the liquor. IF you cut your trip short just to try and stop me. I will burn your clothes and remove all of the curtains in your room are we clear?"
'... Yes ma'am...'
"Good... and Kid, your room is next."
'Alright, I've got nothing to hide... Is that all?'
"I miss you..." You murmur looking down.
'D-Don't say that! I'll end up cutting my trip short if you say that...'
"Right... But still...." You sigh.
'H-Hey! I know, I'll send you some pictures of the trip so you won't have to miss me... Alright?'
"Alright, sounds good to me! Bye." You smile.
'Be careful...'
You hang up and look around the room. "I suggest we get a rake for most of this...." Drake says.
"Yeah... It's a good thing I started with the hardest room while the others did the easy ones..." You agree. "But I have no idea what we're going to do about that smell..."

You and Drake finish dragging in the last load of laundry for Shanks, folding them up together. You look outside to find the sun already risen. "I didn't expect it to take us this long... I was hoping to be done before dawn so I could take him for a walk..." You sigh, glancing at the cerberus as you put up most of the clothes.
"We can do that now and then go to sleep." He suggests.
"Alright, sounds good to me." You smile thoughtfully. "Come on boy! Let's go for a walk!" You tell the beast as you and Drake head out. He bounds after you, licking at your and Drake's neck cheerfully. He was a smart creature, even helped with cleaning up near the end.
"Heh, sure is friendly.'' Drake chuckles.
"Hi ___! Are you just now- Gah! What is that!?" Usopp, the miniature centaur ducks into a room to peer at the cerberus fearfully.
"This is Beer, Wine, and Sake, Shanks' pet." You tell him. " We're taking him for a walk so go get some sleep." You wave before going outside.
The Cerberus bursts forward to roll into the grass. You and Drake lead the beast all around the territory. For an hour before returning home. You have Beer, Wine and Sake go back to Shanks room before leading Drake to yours. "I hope you don't mind staying in my room. I'm too sleepy to think of anything else." You yawn.
"Thisss isss fine..." He murmurs shyly crawling into your bed. You smile and lay down with him.
"Good... Thanks for coming to help clean..." You murmur getting comfortable.
"Anytime... I like sssspending time with you..." He blushes. You smile at that, closing your eyes.
"I'm glad..." You murmur swiftly falling asleep. Drake watches you for a bit before taking snake form and wrapping around you, nuzzling your neck happily before snoozing off as well.