Welcome Home

You bring Mihawk his snack when you enter class, making him smile. "Thank you my dear," He rumbles, discreetly touching your hand as he takes it. You smile back before heading to your seat. Law blocks you from Lucci's sight as he walks with you.
Law offers a small smirk when you look at him before you both sit down. Well, today was starting off nicely. After class you head for Smoker's class, Law walks with you. "Hey, let's send the werewolf a picture? To show you're okay." He rumbles easily taking out your phone and pulling you closer. You blink in surprise and blush lightly.
"Um, okay," You smile a bit as he gets the camera up and tilts his head to yours.
"Now you need a bigger smile than that one, but not too big or it'll be alarming, and you have to show teeth, but not all of them because-"
"I get it Law!" You giggle smiling more and he snaps the picture.
"Yep, that's the one we're sending to him and me." He rumbles swiftly doing so. "And now you have my number." He smirks and hands you your phone.
"Did you do all that just to get my number?" You raise an eyebrow.
"... Have fun in class." He waves before leaving you at your next class.
"Odd..." You and Drake mutter together. You jump in surprise and look to him as he smiles at you.
"You scared me Drake!" You gasp hugging him. He chuckles hugging you back.
"I see you're having a good morning." He rumbles.
"Yeah! Come on, let's go in class." You chime tugging him along.

'You and that demon are getting along well.' Kid comments when you call him during lunch.
"He's pretty cool, I like him." You hum.
'As long as he's not trying anything funny, I'm glad you made a new friend at least.' He says thoughtfully. 'I'll be back tomorrow.'
"Hm? But it's only been two days. Did something happen?" You ask in concern.
'No... I just... Can't stay away this time...' He replies.
"Oh okay... Then I'll see you tomorrow?" You ask smiling a bit.
'Yeah, something like that. You should go eat now, see you tomorrow.'
"See ya." You hum, and hang up, before looking around the dark courtyard. You were the only one not in the cafeteria. You feel that song coming to your chest and have to sing it.
"Come together come together~
Come everyone~
Searching for your souls before the night is done~
Don't listen to the whispers that lead you astray~
Come together come together~
Come everyone~
Death is coming so grab your gun~
They hear you breathing under the shadow~
When they come when they come~
You'll only scream~
So come together come together~
Come everyone~
Let us survive until morning comes~~"

You relax as it ends and look around again, suddenly feeling as if you should hide. A hand comes over your shoulder and you almost scream and look to see Killer. "Are you okay?" He murmurs.
"Yeah, I didn't think anyone else was out here... I don't know why but it felt like coming out..." You rub your neck.
"Well, we still heard you." Killer looks back and you follow his gaze to your housemates, even Law was among them. You turn to them, and smile.
"Sorry, I hope I didn't-" Ace hugs you with Sabo and Luffy before you can finish. You blink in surprise and the others are pulled into the group hug by Luffy and Nami. You shudder and relax smiling more and hugging them all back. "I didn't know I needed that." You murmur sheepishly.
"They know you better than you do." Law comments, still hugging you. You blink at him and he smiles.
"Okay, you can let her go now." Zoro pulls you into him, giving Law a slight glare.
"Zoro be nice, sometimes people need long hugs." You frown at him. He just grumbles letting you go and you look back at Law who seemed to be blushing lightly from the comment.
"We should get to class..." He says and everyone else nods.
Your next class was actually your favorite, even though the other monsters didn't seem to think so. The giant imp made everything seem like so much fun. You peek into the little snack box you and swiftly close it as a small flame shoots at you.
"Hm? What was that?" Your impish teacher peers at the box alongside you. Jumping slightly you almost drop the box but he easily catches it and peers in, imp tail starting to wag. "Fufufu! For me? You shouldn't have! I love dragon's breath fruit!" He chimes tossing a scaley looking fruit in his mouth before it discharges another flame. He let's out a heart shaped puff of smoke at you and grins when you giggle.
"They where really hard to grow, Zoro and I spent a whole week just making a safe place for them to grow near the house." You smile at him. He pauses and grins more, a pleased chattering noise escapes him before he catches himself.
"You're the sweetest being on the planet! Fufufu!" He nuzzles your hair affectionately. "Now get to your seat before the other students arrive."

You smile when the house comes into view. "Today's been a good day and tomorrow Kid and Shanks come back!" You chime happily.
"Eh? But... It hasn't been three days yet?" Sabo and Killer exchange a glance at that.
"He said he couldn't stay away so long this time." You shrug.
"Is that safe?" Law looks at Killer seriously.
"I.... Don't know... Maybe he can control himself now..." Killer murmurs.
"It has been a few years since its started..." Sabo agrees. "I think it's safe... For...." He peers at you to find you distracted by Ace. "But, maybe not for the males of the house..." He concludes with a sigh.
"Alright then." Law nods at that. You lead the way inside cheerfully.
"I'm going to walk Cerbi, Mihawks coming over for dinner so I need the veggies, and the sweet meats Sanji. Luffy, could you go the basement and harvest those special stones for Zoro?" You list off.
"You got it!" They both head off to do so.
"You want company while you walk Cerberus?" Law asks.
"Sure! Lets go." You chime, leading the way up to Shanks' room. "Come on boy!" You chime and albino creature comes sprinting out, nearly running you over if Law didn't pull you out of the way. A second later you're both attacked with wet kisses. You giggle and Law chuckles. "Wanna go for a walk?"
The cerberus stops and perks up before dashing down the hall. You and Law follow the beast down stairs and out the door. "He sure is lively." Law comments.
"I cant help but to imagine him as a puppy..." You gush quietly. "I want one..." You sigh.
"Well I'm sure the master of the house wouldn't mind giving you ownership." He chuckles.
"I should I prepare a room for him- and you! Oh man I almost forgot!" You put a hand over your eyes.
"You don't have to worry about me-"
"But I want you to feel at home Law." You touch his arm giving him a frown. He blinks at you and frowns a bit.
"Why are you so nice to me? Don't you know demons arent good people." He murmurs.
"You were nice to me first. Other monsters look away when I'm being bullied. I think we need each other.... That sounds weird right? But that's how I feel..." You rub your neck sheepishly. The demon watches you in shock before smiling a bit.
"I... Kinda like it.... If that's how you feel then I wont fight you." He muses. Cerberus trots over, dropping a log next you two with a thump. You both look down. "Im afraid we can't throw something like that for you." Law pats his head.
"I think Sabo can, I'll ask him to come play with you." You smile. "Come on Law, we can start on your room in the meantime."
Sabo gladly accepted the chance to play fetch with the Cerberus while you and Law got to work on the room. Law picked the room above yours and you both worked until the afternoon fixing it up for him.
"I like this... You should get some sleep." Law smiles from his room to you.
"I don't feel like sleeping yet... Plus, I want some tea, do you want some?" You ask him cheerfully.
"Alright, but youre going to be tired at school tonight." He smirks following you to the kitchen.
"Well since Kid is returning today or tonight, I decided to skip school." You shrug.
"I see... You and the werewolf sure seem close." He comments as you get the water ready,
"It wasn't always like that. When I first got here he hated me.... But I'm glad he doesn't anymore..." You pour you both a glass and bring him his.
"Thank you... You're the first human I ever met... I cant see him having any ill will toward you." He comments drinking.
"He was much different back then." You shrug, about to take a sip but stop looking over as someone comes into the kitchen.
"What are you doing up?" Kid rumbles. You put down the cup and run over hugging his neck. "I missed you too, but it's late, you should be sleeping."
"I didn't mean to, we just got done with his room... And I really missed you!" You grin up at him. He chuckles at that.
"Alright fine, the old bat probably would've woken you anyway."
"Is that you my little angel?" The red head gushes appearing behind Kid. You grin and pause looking at the creature perched on his shoulder, feet and wings like an owl, the body and face of a Maine Coon cat. It's beautiful eyes lock on you instantly.
"You got another pet!? Didn't I just yell at you about the Cerberus!?" You tap your foot and fold your arms.
"Actually, this is for you. He kinda took a liking to us and I thought you would like him." Kid interjects plucking the creature from Shanks' shoulder and putting him on yours. The feline purrs rubbing its cheek against yours. You smile softly.
"Oh... Thank you Kid." You breathe. Shanks sulks so you go over and hug his neck, kissing his cheek. "Sorry for snapping at you, I missed you Shanks!"
"You... Im so happy!" He gushes teary eyed hugging you.
"___, come finish your tea so you can go to sleep." Law speaks up.
"Right, thanks Law." You hum going over and drinking with him. The creature on your shoulder pets his face.
"Your mowl is petting me..." He mutters making you giggle.
"Is that what he is? I was gonna name him Olly."
"Olly's a cute name. Hello Olly." He pats the mowl's head earning a hoot like meow.
"Alright, lets go to bed." You yawn straightening up.
"Sure." Law raises an eyebrow as you guide him out, giving the unhappy house master a glance as you do.
"If he's mean to you let me know okay Law?" You murmur to him though you were sure the vampire could hear you.
"No. I don't want you to worry so much, I'm a demon. I can handle it." He pats your head and kisses your temple. "Good morning ___."
"Good morning Law.,."