Prologue

(Boruto)

"Hey Boruto, just hurry up!" Sarada screamed, seeing me walking tiredly.

"Wait I'm tired dattebasa!" I said taking a breath. "Just wait I'm coming!"

I'm Boruto Uzumaki, my mother is Hinata Hyuuga or Uzumaki and my father is Naruto Uzumaki,or morely the Seventh Hokage. Right now I finished a mission with my team, Team Konahamaru, which composes of me, Sarada Uchiha, daughter of Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno or Uchiha and Mitsuki, son of Orochimaru.

"Boruto, don't complain we're almost back. Once we finish this you can rest!" Konoharmaru-Sensei said.

I peeked and and saw the entrance to the village.

"The gate!!" I screamed and ran very fast then I was gonna go to my dad's office to give report.

"We managed to receive intel that there is a person who has been stealing information and selling it." Konohamaru-Sensei said.

"Ok thank you, Konohamaru. You may leave." Dad said, all of us left the room.

There stood near me a door that has really detailed designs, painted with yellow.

"Boruto you idiot! Don't touch it!" Sarada whispered and screamed at the same time.

As I came closer, opened the door, then fell by accident. Sarada came to me and pulled me up.

"Wow, what the heck is this place?" I asked.

"Maybe the place where they keep the scrolls?" Sarada replied, unsure of her answer.

"Boruto!" Dad exclaimed, uncle Sasuke with him.

As they came I tripped and a random scroll, which opened. The world seemed to rotate as I fell in, along with the three others in the room.

The Past

=======

WOOHOO FIRST REWRITE YEY! Ya pretty much did nothing, I'm working on the 2nd chapter already even if you guys probably just want the new chapter o well