Chapter 2: Encounters

¤Third Person¤

"Shizune, call in Kakashi!" Tsunade exclaimed, her assistent close enough outside to hear.

Shizune did as what she was told.

Kakashi came to the Hokage office not longer than 10 minutes.

"Lady Tsunade, why do you need me?" Kakashi said, almost bringing out that book of his.

"We have 'guests' and I believe you can show them around." The Hokage said, emphatizing the guests.

A faint sound could be heard, a sound made my someone.

"Naruto, come out!" Kakashi said, going outside the window and pulled a younger Naruto over to the office. But instead of just the younger Naruto, the younger versions of Sakura, and Sai were caught too.

"Yo, granny Tsunade, who are these?" The younger, and more idiotic, Naruto pointed at the time travelors.

"Do you want to know?" She asked.

They nodded.

"Ask them!" She exclaimed, making the younger Naruto hurry to the guests.

"O-okay, so, who are you?" He asked.

"We are-" Sarada tried to say before Boruto could scream out, "TIME TRAVELERS!!"

"Time travelers? Pshh! Go back to your fantasy realm, yada yada." Naruto said.

"Sakura, what do you think?" The Hokage asked to her student.

"I don't know, but they do look familiar. The taller one in the red dress looks oddly familiar, so I presume if they actually did come from the future, that one would be me." Sakura said, not noticing the violet diamond in the woman-she talked-about's forehead.

"Fine, for me to know you people come from the future, I will ask a question. Okay, so this might be me because of the whiskers so I'm gonna ask him this. What is my favorite type of underwear?" Naruto said, feeling confident over himself.

"The blue teddy bear underwear." The older Naruto bluntly said.

"N-no way!! They come from the future!! Granny, how?!!!?!" He exclaimed, probably making people's ears bleed.

"How would I know, hmm?!? If I already did know how did come here why would I call in Kakashi!!! If you want to get answers so badly why not ask the pig, it might know more that me!!!" Tsunade exclaimed, trying best not to hit the young Uzumaki.

"Anyways, who are these three?" Sai asked, pointing at Sasuke, Boruto, and Sarada.

"Emo, black eyes, looks socially akward, this must be Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed, earning a nod from Sasuke.

"Hey! Not all Uchihas are emo! Cha!" Sarada exclaimed, looking a little like her mother.

"This is Sarada Uchiha, daughter of Sasuke and Sakura." Boruto pointed out.

"ME AND SASUKE? MARRIED? CHILD? WHAT?" The younger Sakura exclaimed, barely even proccessing what happened.

"Ok, then who are you?" Naruto's younger self asked, Sakura in the backgroud still panicking.

"I'm Boruto Uzumaki, son of Naruto." He said, earning confusing remarks from the people that are not from the future.

"Who is your mom?" Sakura asked.

The boy only replied with a, "Secret!"

"Can we go Ichiraku's now?!" The young Naruto complained.