Chapter 10: Journey Continues

¤Third Person¤

The snake-like former villian just sat there with a scroll right in front of him. The people in the room, except for Mitsuki, were very confused on what was happened.

"Hey, would you like to explain what's happening?" Shikamaru asked, practically speaking for nearly everyone in the room.

"I'm attempting to bring back the people who fell in." Orochimaru replied.

"And how are you gonna do that, mister?" The young Himawari asked.

"I've seen scrolls about the time scroll. I'm infusing most of my chakra to the scroll to be able to bring them back. It might take a day or two, but I'm sure it'll work." He said, continueing to do what he was doing.

"I see. Thank you very much, Orochimaru, for your help." Hinata said, bowing to him.

"I'll go do Naruto's papers and stuff." Shikamaru excused himself and left.

Two days passed and Orochimaru was sure they had came back. The three, Orochimaru,Hinata,and Shikamaru,  were very confused when they didn't see the five missing people.

They took another look at the surveilance from the scroll. They would see another familiar timeline. The timeline near when Naruto: The Last happened.

Orochimaru sighed and sat back down near the scroll. "Please wait another two days, Ms. Hinata."

¤Boruto¤

I woke up, somewhat familiar to when we first time traveled. I stood up, then dusted the dirt of myself.

It took a few seconds before the rest woke up.

"What the f-" My dad said said, before being interupted by someone.

"Languange!" Aunt Sakura exclaimed, pointing to us children in front of her.

"Okay, what the Fuu." He corrected.

Aunt Sakura made a face. "Seriously."

While that happened, uncle Sasuke already started walking towards the familiar gate.

"Hey! Sasuke!" Aunt Sakura exclaimed, running towards her husband.

We all then went to the Konoha gate. The familiar famous landmark of Konoha seemed more different from the last time. The mountain had finally had the sixth hokage's head, clearly stating which timeline we are closer on.

"Okaaay, that's very odd." I said, pointing out how we suddenly made it to another timeline.

"We're in another timeline." Uncle Sasuke pointed out, before finally reaching the hokage building. We went inside and went to the office.

We first knocked on the door, then came in.

"Eh, Sasuke? Naruto? My, how you've changed." The sixth hokage, Kakashi Hatake as I remember, said.

"Wait, you know what happened??" Dad suspiciously asked.

"Well, a hologram popped up and explained a few things. I believe it was future Hinata. She said you'll be coming back to the future around two days." He rested his head on his hands, acting suprisingly calm.

"I see." Dad replied.

"I'll call in Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Sai to take care of this. Anyway, they will have a mission around this time. So please wait patiently, you can sit on the benches downstairs or something." He said, then the five of us left.

----

Hallo I'm back with a new chapter (quite different from the original one might I add) anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and yeah