Chapter 1: The Past

(Sarada)

I was lying in the grass, starting to open my eyes.

I saw Boruto nearby, waking up.

"Hey Boruto, where are we right now?" I went straight to him and asked.

"How should I know, I just woke up! The grass I guess!" Boruto exclaimed.

Both dad and Seventh became concious.

"Old man? Uncle Sasuke?" My teammate loudly exclaimed.

"Shut it, Boruto!" I, too, exclaimed.

"Now, now," Seventh hushed, "Where are we?"

"No idea." Boruto answered, then all of us observed our surroundings.

"It's quite familiar, is it not, Naruto?" Dad said.

Seventh nodded and said, "I think we should look around."

All of us agreed.

We passed by a few trees and such, after thay we found a familiar place.

"No way." Seventh gasped.

"Why?" I asked, being sort of dumb-founded.

"This is... the past." Dad said.

"Huh?" Boruto asked.

That dumb idiot.

"We went back in time." I stated the obvious.

"Wait, what!?" He exclaimed. "Can I look around?"

"You might alter some-" Boruto ran not too far off, "great!"

"Naruto, you should remove your cape if we're going inside." Dad suggested.

Seventh removed his cape and placed it in a random medical bag he was carrying and murmured, "Thank you Hinata for making me bring this."

Then I heard footsteps.

(Sakura)

I came around nearby the hokage office, but I didn't see anyone inside exept for Shikamaru.

I looked around for Sasuke and Naruto, but then I saw a door that seemed too off place. A door that was with detailed non-current-like design painted in yellow. It was open.

Once I came inside I saw a scroll projecting Naruto, Sasuke, Boruto, and Sarada in a town. I decided to touch the projection and I was sucked in.

My whole body felt numb for a second, it was weird. I saw the people I looked for in front of me, along with a familiar gate. It was a Hidden Leaf gate, but it was different. I decided to run after the four people I saw.

Sarada decided to look back and exclaimed, "Mom?!"

"Sakura, what are you doing here?" Sasuke asked.

"I just...fell in." I replied.

"'Kay, I'm gonna check the hokage's office now!" Boruto ran off.

"I wonder who he takes after, huh?" I sarcastically said. "What are you guys doing, run after him!"

They all ran not far from Boruto. But before we could go hurry, we all saw familiar faces.

"But Sakura!" A younger version of the blonde we know complained.

"No ramen for you." A pinkette which is not me said to the blonde.

We barely caught much of the conversation before we ran to Boruto.

(Third)

Once the group arrived at the Hokage builing, Boruto bursted the door for the Hokage's office open and said, "Oui, old maa- you're not a man."

The rest came seconds after Boruto and appeared before them was the Fifth Hokage.

"Huh?" The Hokage said in confusion.

Naruto coughed, walking to the Fifth.

"Excuse me Lady Tsunade, I am Naruto Uzumaki and the five of us have been teleported into this timeline." Naruto said, as formal as he could.

"Huh?" The Hokage again said in confusion.

"We come from the future!" Boruto interupts, receiving a glare from the four people.

"Pfft! I like this one! Anyways, future you say? Could you prove it to me?" She asked.

Naruto grabbed the medical bag he carried along and showed his Seventh Hokage cape.

"How is that possible?" She wondered.

"We were sent here by a scroll." Sakura replied.

A weird questioning expression snuck up on her face.

"Anyways, Lady Tsunade, we haven't done a proper introduction yet." Naruto said.

"Go ahead." The woman replied.

"I already introduced myself. So, this is Sakura." Naruto pointed to the pinkette. "This, the emo one, is Sasuke. This is my son, Boruto, and this is Sasuke and Sakura's daughter, Sarada."

She nodded and replied, "I see." Sounding amused yet not.

==========

Woohoo 1st chapter rewrite finished yep very sorry but ya today was torture so cuz my relative (not specifying which relative) died and then I had to be absent for most if the week and we had to do this ritual I think where the organizations who donated had to give offerings I think and smoke was everywhere and I pretty much died